PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: MORSE: Patriots Camp Preview, Morse’s Morsels

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I was surprised that more weren't added to the PUP list after the conditioning run... Looks like Mount Brown's 5-week cram session to pass the test was successful...

"[Jack] Jones will be in camp and participating. Not surprising that Bill wouldn’t answer any questions when pressed about Jones’s status. “It’s a legal situation that I can’t comment on, that’s ongoing”. When asked again he said, ”Yeah I can’t comment on it, I would love to, but”. He would love to, yeah right. It’s a good excuse and an easy out for him."

- Gotta defend Bill here; the investigation's ongoing, so of course he can't talk about it.

"... I prefer Jon Jones at Safety because of his makeup speed..."

- As do I, also because he showed last year that he's not Nearly as good on the Outside as we need at that position.

"...Can White supplant Guy on the roster?"

- I hope not, because although both play close to the LOS, they really have different responsibilities along it: White closer to the Edge with Guy on the Inside.

Not even gonna mention here the two useless pieces of crap signed earlier this week.

"...the GM that selected him [Kneal, Harry] should be fired. Yeah, I said it … Bill Belichick should have his title reduced to just Football Coach and take away his GM duties."

- Completely agree. Should've happened no later than the day after the end of the disastrous 2020 season. As for the scouts? Supposedly Bill went against their advice when he chose Harry, so I'm willing to cut them more slack if true.

"The Patriots have the toughest schedule in the NFL..."

- Yep; Lady Luck spread her legs with the schedule the past two years, but they still blew it the past two years... I seriously, Seriously doubt that's gonna happen this season. 7-10.

Once again reading Morse reminds me he’s really bad.

I don’t have a great feeling about this season. Mostly because of the schedule. Some improvements have helped though and the offense should be more explosive

But it’s going to be entertaining. And if god forbid this season is a flop this place will be really entertaining- like all-time ****oo

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back