PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Mock Draft 2.0: Early Free Agency Edition

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots Mock Draft 2.0: Early Free Agency Edition
Steve Balestrieri
Booth is easily among the top five corners coming out in the draft in 2022, providing both the ability to play man coverage or zone

The post Patriots Mock Draft 2.0: Early Free Agency Edition appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

This is also a mock draft I like. Very similar in the players/positions filled at same points in the draft. I'm not sure if Metchie is worth the pick in the second round as I think a better player may be available. I also don't think Chenal will be there in the 3rd. He's kind of similar to Jordan Davis in that he's a lock to play on every run down, though it's more slanted now to pass over run in current NFL. But Chenal can get after the QB on 3rd down as well so there's that value in him. He can also be coached up more (hello Jerod Mayo) with his tools being top notch. He's like a taller/faster Ray Lewis who hasn't killed a guy, yet.

"3rd Round, #85 Overall – Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati"

We already have the Beaver in the building, goes by the name of Anfernee Jennings... No ****ing Thanks to another one; we need a Real DE with pass-rushing juice opposite Judon at the LOS (Notso Wise & Hank Anderson do NOT count).

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back