PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ANNOUNCEMENT NFL Team Opponent Records, Winning PCT Breakdown, etc.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
With this stat being a thing with the Draft, I've being been messing around with this and I think I'm ready for it to be opened up for you guys to look at. I've got the Patriots totals, as well as the entire league where you can access the teams either by clicking on the URL in the main Opponent Results table, or in the drop down menu in the upper right:

Patriots Opponent Results:

This shows the Patriots total combined opponent records, along with a breakdown of their opponents' own combined win/loss total, as well as the individual overall records of their opponents. You can click on the parameters on the top (Win/Losses/PCT/Avg Wins) to sort them.

NFL Team Opponent Totals:

This one shows the entire list by team with the record of the opponents they've faced, winning pct, etc. Again, you can click on the parameters on the top (Win/Losses/PCT/Avg Wins) to sort them.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Working on tying this into the overall standings for the sake of now also having strength of schedule included, but I'm still breaking down the math so I'm not quite there yet. But I feel like I'm getting closer, which will hopefully be helpful here.

Last edited:
NFL link didn't paste in correctly the first time. It's been corrected, as have the columns being sortable for that one.

Caught a glitch on this due to an error in the Week 18 schedule, it's been corrected.

Update: Fixed an issue with the team links and a sorting glitch.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back