PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL websites you guys like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redzone.com
Football outsiders
Rotoworld
TSN.com

I am also a fan of Redzone which give links to all 32 teams but wish they could put asterisk next to links that require a paid subscription.

Thanks for these... a good start... I also remembered one of the sites... www.theringer.com.

And USA Today actually has good sports coverage too.

giphy.gif

"Get thee behind me!" ;)

Mays, Clark, Kelly, Sherman and the Lombardi/Frazer duo at The Ringer are my go to reads/podcasts.

I like Barnwell at ESPN. I check his Twitter feed for links to his articles.

USA Today's For The Win had a great technical breakdown of SB51. I never went back to read more. Just slipped my mind.

Regards,
Chris

I go to MMQB (but it annoys me frequently)... also Football Outsiders... a little with the Boston Herald... but I'm looking for more/more interesting/better. Can anyone recommend some good stuff? Seems like somebody posted about a solid sports site recently... I checked it out and it had a ton of Pats stuff. Of course, like an idiot, I didn't bookmark it, so I tried to recall the name of the site... but...

Thanks to the OP, this thread was a great idea and very useful. Tip of the hat to all who contributed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back