PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Happy Halloween from Lily

@Ian
I know there's been a lot of drama here of late, so here's Lily made up like The Ultimate Warrior. Happy Halloween.
8c765b300eec2000b2835cce355b9b48.jpg

Yes, I know this isn't the place for this.
Picture of your wife right

Too soon?

Last edited:
@Ian
I know there's been a lot of drama here of late, so here's Lily made up like The Ultimate Warrior. Happy Halloween.
8c765b300eec2000b2835cce355b9b48.jpg

Yes, I know this isn't the place for this.
@Ian

@Steve102 should be put in temporary ban for 5 minutes for not mentioning Aaron Rodgers first.

<yes..it's a joke>

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
@Ian

@Steve102 should be put in temporary ban for 5 minutes for not mentioning Aaron Rodgers first.

<yes..it's a joke>
I thought about that, but I felt with the drama of the last week or two here on PF, special exceptions could be made. I will apologize for not consulting with you first, however. I know there's no Lily without you.

Ok, that last part was weird.

• Ha Ha
I thought about that, but I felt with the drama of the last week or two here on PF, special exceptions could be made. I will apologize for not consulting with you first, however. I know there's no Lily without you.

Ok, that last part was weird.
I don't know if I deserve credit for "Lily" do I?

• Winner
I don't know if I deserve credit for "Lily" do I?
Lily is definitely a you or me thing. I don't know who was first. I guess I look at it as we are Tim Wakefield and Doug Mirabelli when discussing the Lily Hijacking. Forever battery mates.

• Winner

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back