PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who are you rooting for in Bills-JEST?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who are you rooting for in BUF–NYJ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never root FOR any AFC team not named Patriots, so I chose comedy.

I will forever and always root AGAINST the Jets except when a loss benefits them.

It's like Henry Kissingers's comment about the Iran-Iraq war: "It's a shame they can't both lose."

I root for ties

As much as I hate to say it, I was hoping the Bills would win. Due to the fact they have (lol) Rodgers and he has been the recipient of ball washing, nob gargling, salad tossing praise for NO REASON. They were saying he was better than Brady over the years and has done jack **** but pad his own stats if anything. All the MVP talk of him being it multiple times when he definitely is and was NOT! I still don’t get where all that hype came from. Those are some good enough reasons for me…that and disdain for da Jete.

I was rooting for the Bills to ruin Rodgers debut. They did that in like four seconds, so I pivoted to rooting for Zach to ruin Josh Allen’s week 1. Over all, an awesome game of Monday Night Football.

After Miami’s inevitable November meltdown, the Patriots are in a pretty decent position.

I feel like @ctpatsfan77 put the jinx on him with the Asteroid selection. :whistle:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back