PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: All 4 Denver QBs hit Covid List

They asked to be allowed to start a Coach at QB. That would have been interesting, but it was denied.
I’m not sure why the Denver media is acting like this is a surprise, because we’ve known this forever. The Saints cut John Carney and hired him as a consultant in late in the 2009 season, acknowledging that it ended his ability to play that season. Terence Newman retired as a player and was hired as a coach at cutdowns in 2018, so he was ineligible to return when the Vikings had a bunch of cornerback injuries in November.

It is ridiculous that they are even playing the game. What a joke this year has become and Goddell doesn't care about anything other than the almighty dollar ! How can a team be expected to play without a QB ?
While I agree with the premise, a sports league can’t reward stupidity. They had FOUR QBs with no masks all together ? Four ? You couldn’t keep the 4th away from the team ?

They can play their loser PS wr and burn.

This league loves Brees and the Saints. What should have been a tough outdoor cold weather game was turned into a slam dunk for the Saints. This league is an absolute joke. Lock tested negative. Why not delay the damn game. They are giving the flipping Ravens a chance to get players back. Total double standard. And I dislike the Broncos.

This league loves Brees and the Saints. What should have been a tough outdoor cold weather game was turned into a slam dunk for the Saints. This league is an absolute joke. Lock tested negative. Why not delay the damn game. They are giving the flipping Ravens a chance to get players back. Total double standard. And I dislike the Broncos.
Raven's likely won't be able to host a full team on gameday. The Broncos are missing 4 people total and 3 are just precautions. The NFL standards on this already specific they won't delay games based on position groups effected.

We knew there would be some absurdity like this. Some team will have to play without an OL at some point. That'll be interesting.

We knew there would be some absurdity like this. Some team will have to play without an OL at some point. That'll be interesting.
Gets back to @Tunescribe and his premise - it's all about player safety, until it isn't :rolleyes:

Not exactly safe to not have a qualified person to lead a group of players, or to put him in position to possibly get seriously injured. What happened today was disgraceful and the league really should be ashamed that this game was even played. I didn't follow it closely enough and didn't even know about it until after it was over, but hopefully no one was unnecessarily injured for Denver. Just awful.

If only the NFL had cared about the avalanche of suicides brought on by head trauma, or the lives snuffed out from cancer associated with rampant steroid use...and let's not forget the decades of blind eyes as greenies and narcotic painkillers were doled out like candy...nah, forget all that, as long as you believe in this friggin' fairy tale being puked up by the biggest sub-mongoloid in sports history, Rogelio Goondelaverria, the social justice"warrior" omissioner.

eh... its denver... dont care
If I was an NFC team in NO's division, Id be pretty ******** over this. Balt-Pitts gets a delay, even though I'm pretty sure Balt actually has a backup QB. And that game was being postponed for the second time. But no favorites down at 345 Park Avenue, amirite?

If I was an NFC team in NO's division, Id be pretty ******** over this. Balt-Pitts gets a delay, even though I'm pretty sure Balt actually has a backup QB. And that game was being postponed for the second time. But no favorites down at 345 Park Avenue, amirite?
of course the league office plays favorites... the ravens, the giants and the steelers are high among the protected classes...

denvers situation is different than balt/pitt ... balt/pitt has an ongoing outbreak, while denver didn't... denver had 1 positive test and possible exposure... completely different...

besides, anything bad that happen to denver is okay in my book... i detest that franchise, its players and its fans

of course the league office plays favorites... the ravens, the giants and the steelers are high among the protected classes...

denvers situation is different than balt/pitt ... balt/pitt has an ongoing outbreak, while denver didn't... denver had 1 positive test and possible exposure... completely different...

besides, anything bad that happen to denver is okay in my book... i detest that franchise, its players and its fans
Any word on the Raven‘s fines and loss of picks out of this? A coach ignores protocols, infects others and the league moves the game twice....

That might have been the worst quarterbacked game in NFL history when you consider the Newton-like passing numbers Taysom Hill posted on the other end. Does anyone still think he's a real QB?

Any word on the Raven‘s fines and loss of picks out of this? A coach ignores protocols, infects others and the league moves the game twice....
Nah, wont hear for a while... they just tagged the Pats, and that happened, what, at the beginning of and ran to the middle of October? it will be a while before we hear anything i'm thinking

But you love the Steelers and the Ravens?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back