PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

System QB Tom Brady will be roasted live on Netflix

h0c2000

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score

The GOAT system QB will be roasted live on Netflix May 5th.

He can tell us all how hopeless TFB's footwork was :D

Sunday May 5 at 8pm ET Netflix will air a live celebrity roast of Tom Brady, hosted by Kevin Hart and Jeff Ross.

Randy Moss, Julian Edelman, Drew Bledsoe, and Rob Gronkowski will participate, per Adam Schefter.

Bill Belichick is supposed to speak as well, and Ben Affleck is listed as "probable" (what is this, an NFL injury report?)

Peyton did pretty good on the roast that he was involved in but he was just a panelist not the roasted.

Bill should give us a taste of what his critical film breakdown looks like that would be a funny way to roast TB and could bring out a little PTSD.

This will be in my reels and shorts feed for years. Not sure I need to tune in on Sunday.

This will be in my reels and shorts feed for years. Not sure I need to tune in on Sunday.
That's how I feel about most podcasts. Too long and I'll probably see it in my feeds but there is certainly context that gets lost that way.

I'll watch this one in its entirety because if there's one thing I am equally obsessed with as much as football it's stand up comedy.

I'll drop 20-30 year old quotes from Carlin or Rock like I'd drop a YAC stat.

That's how I feel about most podcasts. Too long and I'll probably see it in my feeds but there is certainly context that gets lost that way.

I'll watch this one in its entirety because if there's one thing I am equally obsessed with as much as football it's stand up comedy.

Podcasts are certainly for those that want a deep dive into whatever subject is at hand.

Carlin is the co-GOAT with Pryor.

Ross is great in roasts, he should be good, there's a lot of material to work with Tom.

Bump ahead of tomorrow night.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back