PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans Will Fuller suspended for 6 games (PED) (Edit: Roby too)

There must be a boiler plate response that the agents have the players post when they get popped. "Someone else gave me bad advice. I didn't knowingly cheat. Supplement not approved. Will be more careful in the future. Very sorry signed ___________X Player".

They would get suspended after they already beat us. Jerks.

For someone not in the know, how many illegal PEDs can be taken orally?

For someone not in the know, how many illegal PEDs can be taken orally?
As someone who's followed track religiously, my old favorite sprinter, Tyson Gay got popped for DHEA with the same excuse. Maybe I'm naive (as it crushed me), but I sortof believed him. I remember a few decades ago, an old coworker said if you're looking for multivitamins, make sure it doesn't have DHEA because he eventually found out that it made his hair fall out. At the time, I would check bottles thoroughly and couldn't believe how often I'd find it in stuff at CVS, Star or Stop and Shop, let alone someplace like GNC.

As someone who's followed track religiously, my old favorite sprinter, Tyson Gay got popped for DHEA with the same excuse. Maybe I'm naive (as it crushed me), but I sortof believed him. I remember a few decades ago, an old coworker said if you're looking for multivitamins, make sure it doesn't have DHEA because he eventually found out that it made his hair fall out. At the time, I would check bottles thoroughly and couldn't believe how often I'd find it in stuff at CVS, Star or Stop and Shop, let alone someplace like GNC.
Scary. Is listed specifically as "DHEA"?

Scary. Is listed specifically as "DHEA"?
Yes - not to be confused with DHA (omega 3). I don't mean to scare you as things might be way different now from 20-25 years ago.

Also, I'm only familiar with what's banned in Track, and the list is pretty extensive. Lots of stuff one can't take orally. The NFL list looks much smaller.

Doctors prescribe steroids and hgh nowadays?

Yo be honest I bet most players use PEDs and the league bags a few to make them look honest. But look at guys like aaron donald, jj watt. Gronk putting on 30 pounds of muscle back on over the off-season due to "more protein shakes"

Nutrition hasn't gotten "THAT" much better. I know natural bodybuilders and there is a limit to where you can push your body naturally

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back