PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The delusional Pats OFFICIAL why we lost thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaBoltsFan

Rookie
Reaction score
I thought I'd same you the time and trouble in advance.

Top Five Reasons why you lost.

#1 - The refs

#2 - Harrison didn't play

#3 - The dolts had an unfair advantage with "roidman"

#4 - BB was unfairly blasted in the media for beating up a photographer and therefore was a major distraction

#5 - Pats can't play in 50 degree wussy weather, they prefer -20 with windchill of -50 like real men

Re: The chargers gay thread

I thought I'd share my gayness with everybody.

Top Four Reasons why im gay

#1 - The refs .they are so sexy in those new uniforms

#2 - the center position.i love how they bend over .im blushing

#3 - The "bonerman".nothing else needs to be said :D

#4 - i got blasted from behind and i loved it
we dont have a gay forum area hear try a charger board .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
We lost because our QB is an untested wimp and our coach always chokes in the big games...

oops wrong thread.

Doucheboltsfan,
Funny how you are making excuses why we lost when according to you and the rest of the 14 year old assclown dolts fans who have showed up here claim, the Patriots are going to get blown out.

Fact is your ballbag coach is going to blow the game for you, while ours is going to come up with a defensive scheme to confuse the **** out of your rookie in the playoffs hotheaded moron of a QB. LT will be contained, forcing that assclown to beat us, can't wait until Sunday when all of you ballsacks piss your pants watching your team get schooled by the three time SB Champion New England Patriots.

Now go finish your homework, the short bus comes early for you tomorrow your effin ******...........

Funny that you speak of hotheads. First, your head coach beat up a photographer because he was merely in his path. And second, a quote taken from the recap of the Miami/NE game when things didn't go Marsha Bradys way....

"The last Miami team to shut out New England was the perfect-season Dolphins of 1972.

By the second quarter, Brady's frustration was evident. When the Patriots were stopped for the fifth possession in a row in the opening half, he screamed at teammates as he trotted off the field, and again after he reached the bench."

bahahahahaha

"WaBoltsfan".

Is the "Wa" short for "Waaaaaaa", like the way you will be crying after your team's season ends Sunday? Better start practicing now I guess.

"WaBoltsfan".

Is the "Wa" short for "Waaaaaaa", like the way you will be crying after your team's season ends Sunday? Better start practicing now I guess.

brilliant..:rocker: just like RS stands for Really Stupid

brilliant..:rocker: just like RS stands for Really Stupid

LOL.... yup... "Wa"BoltsFan is a fitting name for what Dolt fans will be doing after their team loses on Sunday.... Waaaaaaaaahhhhh

Last edited:

:D :D life s ucks for you :D

Nobody SPEAKED english? You certainly showed me! Awesome writing skills you have there..

Oh, and let me guess, you're going to quote me and type in something I didn't actually type? MAN THIS IS FUNNY.. Look out Jerry Seinfeld!!

gaytriotspride said:
omgzz i am goinz to turn chargerfanz post in2 somethink he didn rite! AHAHAHAHZHZHAHZ OMGAZZZ! UHHH, WHATS OUR QUARTERBACKS NAME AGAIN? SOZ, I JUST JOINED THE BANDWAGON LAST WEEK.

Nobody SPEAKED english? i cant believe i spelled it that way . my writing skills are **** ..

Oh, and let me guess, you're going to make fun of me and tell everybody how i still wet my bed or something. I told in my pm to you that i had a diaper on so it doesnt count as wetting the bed mr smart guy? MAN THIS IS FUNNY.. Look out Jerry Seinfeld!!thats the last time i ever tell you anything
dont be hard on yourself .when you consider the fact that nobody speaks or writes english in the mexican city of san diego your doing dam good.you should get your green card and come to the states some time lol lol lol .try huggies they arent supposed to leak

Last edited:

dont be hard on yourself .when you consider the fact that nobody speaks or writes english in the mexican city of san diego your doing dam good.you should get your green card and come to the states some time lol lol lol .try huggies they arent supposed to leak

Last time I checked damn was spelt with an 'N'. Can't you go 1 post without humiliating yourself?

Can't i go 1 post without humiliating myself?i wish i had somthing better to do with my life then keep coming back here for more abuse.patriotspride owns me .
dont worry about it dude.i enjoy s hitting on you lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back