PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 15: Chargers at Raidahs

Finally some help, but you guys are right, Baltimore will win at least 2 of 3.

Or Miami.... who would only need to lose to Vegas or Buffalo if we beat them. Of course we would have to beat Buffalo....

I think it is more likely we beat the Dolphins and the Bills than the Ravens lose two of the last three, but the Ravens have another CV19 outbreak so who knows.

Exciting game.

Maybe exciting from the standpoint of late lead changes but that game was very poorly played by both teams. The sheer lack of fundamentals/discipline/team play was astounding; calling it "professional" football is a stretch.

Last edited:
Did you see Hunter Henry puch off on that route? Same route as Asiasi but he did not engage and push off. Asiasi will learn. Good thing is that Asiasi looks the part, just needs polishing.

Sure looks like Mariota would have been great. Newton only looked this good one game.
You might be able to compare both Henry and Asiasi at OTAs. :)

Maybe exciting from the standpoint of late lead changes but that game was very poorly played by both teams. The sheer lack of fundamentals/discipline/team play was astounding; calling it "professional" football is a stretch.
Ok, thanks, Debbie Downer.

the 2020 Patriots coffin still has some light shining into it. winning Sunday will makes things so much more interesting the rest of the way

My LV-LAC post-game take: Chuckie got chubby

At this point it’s nearly impossible to make the playoffs i’ll
Settle for losing every game by one point.
Use free agency and the draft to fix WR DL TE and Q effing B!
I still think and this is petty but this is the same coach who benched Welker in a playoff game for Ribbing Rex Ryan and benching Malcolm Butler before a super bowl for god knows what.
I believe BB is punishing Stidham for the Injury Bill thought he was nursing or fjr reports Jarrett wasn’t taking the job seriously.
I think Stidham definitely is a more natural passer and can command the offense and play calls better.
But BB is like a old dog with a bone when it comes to grudges.
Wouldn’t be shocked this is a long term lesson for Jarrett and next year he is competing or starting for us.
No other explanation for not letting him get snaps over Cam to see if he’s the future.
After how on board and enamored Bill was with him last year.
This is a long term stinging lesson in my opinion.
Not ready to close the book on my draft Binkie yet.

i think its more likely that Cleveland, indy, or titans lose all 3 games left than Baltimore losing 2 against their schedule. Which is also not likely
Cleveland plays the Jets and Indy plays the Jags. Doubt those games will go any differently than we think they will.

Titans losing their last 3 is plausible. They play Lions at home, then go to GB and then HOU. Then again I just read...
Stafford is also listed with a right thumb injury on Wednesday’s practice report and did not participate in the first session of the week. If he can’t go, the Lions will deploy Chase Daniel in his place, which would be a major downgrade for the team’s offense.

So I wouldn't count on that either.

Cleveland plays the Jets and Indy plays the Jags. Doubt those games will go any differently than we think they will.

Titans losing their last 3 is plausible. They play Lions at home, then go to GB and then HOU. Then again I just read...
Stafford is also listed with a right thumb injury on Wednesday’s practice report and did not participate in the first session of the week. If he can’t go, the Lions will deploy Chase Daniel in his place, which would be a major downgrade for the team’s offense.

So I wouldn't count on that either.

Yeah none are very likely, but stuff happens! Jets and jags are due for a spoiler win, unless they truly do want to lose on purpose. Both have almost pulled wins off in recent weeks against decent teams. But yes, asking one of the 9-4 teams to lose 3 straight is asking a lot to line up, as is us beating Buffalo

Nice secondary, Chuckie...where'd you buy it....Jags-R-Us?`

For such a self-styled taskmaster he sure seems to lack command. His team is sloppy and does stupid things.

For such a self-styled taskmaster he sure seems to lack command. His team is sloppy and does stupid things.
Most "players' coaches" seem to have that problem with their players...Hmmm wonder why...?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back