PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Post Draft Free Agents

I thought Gilmore already signed with the Cowboys?

Also, be on the look out for a couple of kids from Da U. That Highsmith connection will help out big time there.
Leonard Taylor would be a future starter on this team, eventual replacement for Godchaux

Just going by position WITH 0 knowledge of player; 3 guys of interest (to me):

S
Beau Brade (#6)
Demand Richardson (#20)
C:
Charles Turner (#13)
Beau Brade is a SS, a hitter, very Marte Mapu-ish

Leonard Taylor would be a future starter on this team, eventual replacement for Godchaux
I can't believe he hasn't been signed yet.. Heck. I'm amazed he wasn't drafted.. Wonder if there is a medical concern..

Get TE, tackle and RB

I don't expect any name players to sign with NE. Mostly no names from no name schools'
Where the Pats may do a little business is at cut down time.

I expect Gilmore to be signed, honestly. And I wouldn't mind having Zeke or Cook. Justin Strong I thing would be intersting addition

View attachment 57855

68 Justin Strong Southern Illinois 5116 206 4.46 2.47 1.44 39 10'4" 4.06 6.65 DNP 9 3/8 31 3/8 75 1/2

View attachment 57856

Dang you beat me to it! Not sure if the Pats want another Strong from FCS, though.

I had some wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and am bored out of my mind right now. So there you go.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back