PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

‼ Peacock / NBC to stream an Exclusive Wild Card Game ⁉

Yep. Not even as much as I thought it was when I sat down and looked it over. We have YTV ($65), Netflix ($17, I think now), Disney+ ($6 because we prepay annually), Hulu ($8 version), Paramount+ (free with Walmart+), HBO Max (free with AT&T), Prime Video (built into Amazon Prime, so effectively “free”), and Peacock (free with Xfinity). Half of them are free to me due to other subscriptions/memberships and the others add up to about $96. Not really bad at all and we have a ton of stuff available.
You might look into the Disney + bundle which includes ad free Disney Plus, HULU, and ESPN plus for $14.

You might look into the Disney + bundle which includes ad free Disney Plus, HULU, and ESPN plus for $14.
This would be a good tip, but I neglected to remember when I was writing it out that we actually piggyback Hulu off of my parents' plan because we very rarely use it. In general we try not to "password share" since that can get cut off at any time and the separate profiles sometimes confuse my parents but Hulu is an exception since neither party touches it often.

Just a note that Peacock will no longer be free for Xfinity users starting June 26.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back