PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has anyone subscribed to Game Pass which is now NFL+?

I have the international gamepass. 100 bucks (25 per month x4) and get every game. Just need a vpn. If youtube did a split payment for sunday ticket i'd go with them but im not paying 350 in one lump. Probably get better bitrate from nfl gamepass than youtube anyway.

Here are last year's prices: 5 and 10 per month; 40 and 80 for the year.

So, no changes if there is an annual $79.99 price.

As of right now they are offering it for $5 and $10 for the whole season, looks like a limited time offer.

Also has live radio audio of all the games either home or visitors broadcast. Sometimes enjoy switching over to the other team broadcast perspective, especially after a controversial call. You can watch game replays and cast it to your TV but it won’t let you do that when the game is live. You can only watch on your device when it is live.

Gamepass International + VPN. Generally a very solid option. It's a little janky at times, but it is the way I've watched most games since 2018 when I was actually overseas a bunch.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back