PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 / 2022 College Games

With teams going for it so much in pro and nfl. Teams need to adjust their defense and 3rd down and not play so ****ing soft.

For examople here on this 3rd and goal. giving up 13-14 yards isnt good defense naymore

To me thats an L for the Cincy defense in modern football. Here comes an Alabama Touchdown cuz youre playing scarey

nope. I seriously belive on that side of the field giving up that much yardage on 3rd is bad
Well, if you do, have a drink for me. I had a 103 degree fever this morning. Covid symptoms but I’ve tested negative twice now.

@Kontradiction At the end of the day giving up the yardage didnt kill them because saban didnt go for it. Which stunned me.

I would dare Georiga to throw and load that box

Crazy run defense by davis on this outside zone stretch play , what a quickness for a man his size , this play does not like a pure north south run defender

Davis is a monster! If he is available when we pick in the first round, we should run the card up to the podium.

but I seriously doubt he falls to us.

Davis is a monster! If he is available when we pick in the first round, we should run the card up to the podium.

but I seriously doubt he falls to us.
Imagine him and Barmore next to one another for the next five years.

Well, if you do, have a drink for me. I had a 103 degree fever this morning. Covid symptoms but I’ve tested negative twice now.
@Kontradiction ...Hope its nothing too bad and you get better soon.

Anyway Happy New Year to you and your family (does not sound appropriate given how you feel , take care anyway)

would love Davis to the Pats, he is a monster and crazy fast for such a big guy

Just watched Alabama game , looked like Cincy could not stop the Bama running game ? now onto Georgia. Just watched the first 10 mins and it looks more exciting than the first game. Will pay attention to Davis and how he plays.

Just watched Alabama game , looked like Cincy could not stop the Bama running game ? now onto Georgia. Just watched the first 10 mins and it looks more exciting than the first game. Will pay attention to Davis and how he plays.
And what are your thoughts on Davis?

Had to go out so did not see all the game yet however on the plays I watched he does move very fast from the snap and often gets double teamed. Very impressive how big and fast he is.....I guess we would be lucky for him to drop to 22 , .well worth the pick. I was going to see how many 3rd or 4th downs he plays but have not seen enough yet.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back