PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

If the Ravens lose... oh boy.

Harbaugh, after all this, will have only won 2 playoff games in the last 10 years.

What do you do here? You dominate the regular season and you continue to lay eggs in the playoffs.

OIG.ZRRUpvGXrOgYQlVTKGQr.jpeg

Ravens like zone, but they gotta change up. KCs wideouts are not great. Go man to man, double Kelce, bring some pressure. Mahomes had 10 seconds on the 3rd down pass to Kelce.

Ravens have to make the adjustments and come out in the 2nd half and dominate.

Lamar will have to stop being a running back next half or they are screwed.
He can't.

He is wired to take off and be the one man show. That is why I don't like QBs like him. Mahomes would rather move the ball via the pass.

“Modern” QBs not looking so hot in the games that actually matter. Some things never change.
Mahomes is a modern QB if you happen to watch games.

Lamar isn’t. Lamar is a running QB which isn’t modern.

Ravens like zone, but they gotta change up. KCs wideouts are not great. Go man to man, double Kelce, bring some pressure. Mahomes had 10 seconds on the 3rd down pass to Kelce.
Kelce will continue to kill them if they stick with zone.

Maybe Pats should not draft Daniels
Do you think it’s the style or the lack of killer instinct ? I’d think the latter is a problem here. Mahomes wants to win. Lamar…

He can't.

He is wired to take off and be the one man show. That is why I don't like QBs like him. Mahomes would rather move the ball via the pass.
That’s why he sat in the pocket for 3 hours waiting to get strip sack instead of running.

Mahomes took off much more than Lamar this game.

That’s the problem. Lamar didn’t run enough

Do you think it’s the style or the lack of killer instinct ? I’d think the latter is a problem here. Mahomes wants to win. Lamar…

Ray lewis had it

Don't think the Ravens have had much competition this season? Hit the bully in the mouth and they fold. Already showing frustration. Old friend VanNoy losing his cool.

He missed against us in case you happen to watch Patriots games too
Well I guess i've seen him miss then. It's not like i was saying he never did. Just pointing out that it was rare. But yes, I've seen a few Pats games ass.

MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Back