PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

lol at clowns I here laughing at Baltimore, not realizing that Mahomes and Kelce are going to surpass Brady and Gronkowski as the greatest at their positions
.. absolute idiots

What/Who will Harbaugh this time??

Ravens defense should literally fight the offense. No points allowed in the second half and they still lost.

This makes no sense according to the brainless Mahomes played like a god

Ravens didn't deserve to win but at some point people are gonna walk away from a league that has such unbalance in the reffing.

Maybe not with all you degens who only watch for your insatiable gambling problems.
They **** all over themselves. Those dumb ass penalties were self inflicted. It's not the Refs job to ignore those blatant penalties.

Mahomes is Brady 2.0 it's pointless denying it. He's at worst going to be the 2nd best QB ever.

4 Super Bowl appearances in 5 seasons, it doesn't get anymore Bradyesque.

Only if they win. Which they PROBABLY will. But 2 wins and 2 losses when it counts isn’t Bradyesque.

lol at clowns I here laughing at Baltimore, not realizing that Mahomes and Kelce are going to surpass Brady and Gronkowski as the greatest at their positions
.. absolute idiots

There about to lose another Superbowl and without major help from the zebras they would already he 0 and 3.

Awwwww. Flowers is crying. Pathetic in every way.

They **** all over themselves. Those dumb ass penalties were self inflicted. It's not the Refs job to ignore those blatant penalties.

Was that pass interference in the end zone or not?

Nuff said.

Mahomes is Brady 2.0 it's pointless denying it. He's at worst going to be the 2nd best QB ever.

4 Super Bowl appearances in 5 seasons, it doesn't get anymore Bradyesque.
If KC wins it all this season, he moves ahead of Montana into 2nd position.

If he keeps this up for another 3-4 years, Brady/Mahomes will be a real discussion…

Welp, I'm going to take break. The ball washing is making me ill

Just when you need the Ratbirds to luck out, they do all the mentally stupid things to give the game away.
Mental discipline alone could have them in a position to win.

There about to lose another Superbowl and without major help from the zebras they would already he 0 and 3.
No they're not, they're going to win and you're going to look for excuses and blame the refs because you can't accept reality.

The Chiefs are the new Patriots, it was all about having the best quarterback all along, the rest of the stuff was just fluff that meant nothing.

Whelp, I guess defenses CAN still win championships

How did Lamar throw that into triple coverage

They will be favorites and rightly so. Can they lose? Obviously. Will they? I doubt it.

But if they do it’s a hit to the narrative. 2-2 in the Super Bowl is legitimately hall of fame but it’s not Brady. That’s Peyton or Elway.

rooting for whoever has the best shot to bring down KC in the superbowl

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back