PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2023 Conference Championship Games discussion thread

Just like 2019, Chiefs/Niners is like the worst match up for Pats fans. Either watch Mahomes get another or watch the Niners tie us with 6

That 6 title thing would matter if we had the record but we don't.

Brady has the record.

The Chiefs contained Allen and Lamar on the road, they're going to eat Goff/Purdy alive.

You know that QB is going to turn into a puddle in the 4th Q of the Super Bowl, how many times do you need to see that movie.

Both are good… SF is the better team, but Purdy sometimes ****s all over himself… I could see him suddenly coming up small in then big game against KC’s defense. So I might be inclined to be pro-Detroit.
Because you think Goff will not choke?

All of our 20 year Patriot legacy is riding on the Lions to go all the way.
Can't have the 49ers get 6 titles, and CAN NOT let the Chiefs get 3 of 4 with a back to back!
3 of 5, if that's any consolation.

In the Suoer Bowl you go with the best QB.

Mahomes>Goff>Purdy

Case closed

No they're not, they're going to win and you're going to look for excuses and blame the refs because you can't accept reality.

The Chiefs are the new Patriots, it was all about having the best quarterback all along, the rest of the stuff was just fluff that meant nothing.

Be here to own this dumb post.

Niners are gonna mop the chiefs.

lol at clowns I here laughing at Baltimore, not realizing that Mahomes and Kelce are going to surpass Brady and Gronkowski as the greatest at their positions
.. absolute idiots
Dude don’t sweat that…if it happens it happens.

There’s nothing any of us can do about it. Just enjoy the great years we had with our team. There’s always going to be someone else, some other team who comes around and stakes their claim. It is what it is…

Last edited:
Ravens didn't deserve to win but at some point people are gonna walk away from a league that has such unbalance in the reffing.

Maybe not with all you degens who only watch for your insatiable gambling problems.
I agree the refs were poor, but I don't really see that it enhanced the chances much of either team. Basically, they seemed to call the fouls on a random basis. The piss poor reffing cohort in the League MUST be addressed. Surely they can meet their asinine DEI goals without hiring people so blatantly incompetent.

Who still wants Lamar and Flowers?

A pair of losers.

There’s nothing any of us can do about it. Just enjoy the great years we had with our team. There’s always going to someone else, some other team who comes around and stakes their claim. It is what it is…
I root for good football. Playing with an eye on records and stats is foolish and counterproductive.

There’s nothing any of us can do about it. Just enjoy the great years we had with our team. There’s always going to someone else, some other team who comes around and stakes their claim. It is what it is…
The thing that irritates me is we just did it. That’s like breaking the passing touchdown record only to have somebody break it the next year.

And Brady had manning and Ben and better defenses to go up against.

Brady played in a era where a bum like Eli could win.

That would never happen today. Patrick has every benefit of every rule on top of his talent.

He's a solid QB but these people need to chill.

Unless he gets 8 he will never be better than Brady.

The Chiefs contained Allen and Lamar on the road, they're going to eat Goff/Purdy alive.

You know that QB is going to turn into a puddle in the 4th Q of the Super Bowl, how many times do you need to see that movie.

Both teams can and will run down there throat

Montana had to go up against crazy defenses when you could play actual d. Different era. Mahomes has a watered down qb nfl to face off with. I’d put him at 4-5 though.
He's 3 already for sure and I have no problem with someone calling him 2. I think he needs to win his 3rd first others won't give it to him until he has 4. But I think he's 3 already.

Just like 2019, Chiefs/Niners is like the worst match up for Pats fans. Either watch Mahomes get another or watch the Niners tie us with 6

Who in the **** cares about 6? Steelers are already there and Pats did it in one run so it’s still better anyway.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back