PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer we get to game time, the More I’m worried we won’t be able to dial up pressure on Carr. No Judon hurts bad

Last edited:
Have fun, everybody, and play nice. Go Pats!

Can someone recommend a stream to see the game?

he is in doghouse, rather havin parker and juju making absolutally nothing out there which is insane at this point, not saying boutte is any good but can*t he be any worse than those two
The doghouse is fine when you were winning games and it didn't matter who you put at WR the offense was going to function at a high level now when you put talent and athleticism in the dog house on an offense that can't score you look like a stubborn old man who puts his grudges before wins.

Fauria wants Mac to forego the breathing exercises while on the bench. Typical on point, penetrating analysis on his part.

Why is Boutte not playing? Simply not a spot for him?
Parker
Bourne
JJSS
Douglas
Thornton??

Is he back??
Thornton, I don't believe, has come off the reserve list yet.

I will be watching on the shores of the River Styx. Just seems appropriate somehow.

iu

If you have an android tablet and use YouTube tv, just spoof your location to Boston then start up the youtubetv app

The Saints are playing some very uninspired football since Carr got hurt in Green Bay. He didn't have any zip on his passes last week and the receivers were getting frustrated. It was the first time I've seen Chris Olave give a half-assed effort on his route runs because he wasn't getting the ball. But still, Michael Thomas, Olave, and Rashid Shaheed are dangerous if Carr's shoulder is better.

The Saints defense will be one of the weakest we've faced so far this season. Cameron Jordan, and Demario Davis look like father time is catching up to them.

This is a very winnable game.

As I try to figure out how this will go, I can't get over a queasy suspicion the game might prove nothing whatever.

Still having an issue. If you can see this, I'm still trying to correct it. Cloudflare is running in a mode to lower the load, but obviously, I'll continue working on this.

Chat room is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back