PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 13 Game Thread: NE (2-9) vs LAC (4-7)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapper shows the same pocket presence as Mac without a pocket.

I think we are going to get investigated for tanking. Unfortunately that will reveal we were actually try our best and just suck.

Caleb Williams, Drake may or any other first round quarterback are not fixing this anytime soon. if the team gets good, said high draft pick quarterback will be in his third or fourth year and there's no way kraft is giving them an extension

Bad team with bad weather. My cousin keeps asking me to take his Chiefs tickets. No chance in hell I’m paying to watch this mess. They got my money from week 2 already.
It's a 1pm start instead of a night game...could be fun.

I think we are going to get investigated for tanking. Unfortunately that will reveal we were actually try our best and just suck.
This is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.

The Patriots have no QB. Sucks but the truth hurts.

They do not,

But this game is proving the roster talent on offense is just bad. Zappe not panicking like Mac. But results the same.

The myth that this team is just a QB away parroted by some posters is dying on Gillette.

MVP of the season to Baringer. Maybe he can do the QBs job too?
Brady used to say he was the best punter on the team. Maybe Baringer is the best QB on the team.

I wonder if Bill told the defense to keep Herbert in the pocket. because that pass rush is getting nowhere near him

I will say though as bad as zappe had been. He doesn't panic like Mac does

But this game is proof our offense and the lines are just bad. I was told by posters with just average QB play this is a team that could compete for The AFCE!

There is next to no talent on this offense. One of the only good players was probably lost for the season today. This offense was going to be bad no matter who was the QB. It was just the degrees of bad.

Bentley has just been solid. I remember people killing this guy, but he's been a great part of this defense.

So sad another wasted effort for the D.

I hate how the D is playing hard and the O is just dead weight

Hasn't been beautiful from Zappe but hasn't been horrible. Accuracy has gotten better. I'll take it over what we were getting from Mac. Maybe he can round out into a competent QB2 for 2024.

just awful, awful awful

The 1990 team would have scored already

seriously, has a Patriots pass rusher touched herbert today?

When Bentley makes it through a gap…

Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents