PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL Week 13 Game Thread: NE (2-9) vs LAC (4-7)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley has just been solid. I remember people killing this guy, but he's been a great part of this defense.
Tavai right behind him.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Hasn't been beautiful from Zappe but hasn't been horrible. Accuracy has gotten better. I'll take it over what we were getting from Mac. Maybe he can round out into a competent QB2 for 2024.
I don’t want to sound like a homer but I think Zappe can be the best practice squad QB in the NFL.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Zappe. I have no idea what to make of this.

Patriots

New England Passing

C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTSACKSRTG
7/15684.5002-1159.9
It’s called no offensive line, no weapons and horrific coaching….recipe for disaster

wow! that drop bails out Bill's defense... this team still defends third and longs terribly.

Pats got bailed out

When did we trade Tyquan to the chargers?

I was told that the weapons are fine and the OL is fine it’s just the Qb that is the problem.

You were lied to. The QB was a problem, but it is easier to count the players on offense aren’t part of the problem than the ones who are.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
How stupid are they all they need is a FG and the games over, they needed about 4 yards

And the “N’Keal Harry” award goes to……

yeah, another guy said the receivers are open all the time or something to that effect
no s in JSS stands for separation, that is for sure

Ehhh, Zappe needs to go too I think. Just a complete QB overhaul is necessary.
Tom E Curran says that Zappe is interviewing for his job as backup. I agree with this. I think it is at present neither proven nor disproven that he can be an NFL backup. I myself see little prospect of his ever being a starter.

You were lied to. The QB was a problem, but it is easier to count the players on offense aren’t part of the problem than the ones who are.
It’s called “homers who want a quick fix”

Anyone here on the Quentin Johnston train during the draft? He sucks enough to be Parker's back up.

get ready for another three and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe