PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 14 OFFICIAL Thursday Night Football Game Thread - NE @ PIT

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in. I see ZappeMania is running wild tonight.

Nobody is going to remember or care about this win. Pick it up steelers.

Man Steelers fans don't mess around.
And I thought the Zappe chants were bad.

We’ve got solid field possession hopefully we can get another score before the half and pretty much seal this.

Not me. I want to throw up. The Steelers and Trubisky are a joke. We are going to screw up the opportunity to draft a franchise QB after almost reaching the finish line.
Like when the Bears had the second pick and drafted a Qb?

Pats could still get the 2nd pick even if they win this game. They have a tougher remaining schedule than the Cardinals. Arizona will win a couple more than the Pats I think when all is said and done .

If the Pats can swing a young generational QB and rebuild the offense over the offseason, with this defense, anything could be possible next season.

How is Zappe getting this done with even fewer weapons than Mac had? @Rob0729 can you explain?
I'm sort of wondering the same thing. I had zero hope that Juju, Thornton, and Reagor would be enough tonight. Very glad to see JuJu make a play and Henry coming up with one. Got a long way to go, but it's encouraging considering how many guys they'll hopefully have back in 10 days.

Like when the Bears had the second pick and drafted a Qb?
Yes the Patriots should do wherever they can to not pick a QB second because it didn’t work out for the Bears,

My soul is being massaged by the boos at Heinz Field......so soothing.
main-qimg-fff43d32af15d6668672aca17d56c5bd

Still wish the Pat's would do something different then run up the middle on 1st down

Gotta give it to Bill. Team is out there playing for nothing but pride and they’re playing with fire. Then you have the Steelers playing with their playoff hopes on the line and they look disinterested, completely uninspired on both sides of the ball.
They bought into the narrative that we were trash. Folks have no idea the damage Mac has caused. He has held us back for three years due to his limitations. Zappe never got a fair shake. Look what a full week of practice is doing for him? We may lose this game but at least folks should know our offensive players were/are not all trash.

Juju must think he's still a Steeler.

Wow juju really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes