PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 Week 2 OFFICIAL Game Thread: Patriots vs Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley covering Mostert there was terrifying for a second.

I swear it look liked a patriot had it on the ground and controlled
It looked to me like he overshot it and it popped out from under him.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
This team is so sloppy undisciplined and poorly coached …..can’t have mistakes like those especially against the better teams

While I'm still unhappy with the drop and the lack of ball security, I don't think it's a talent issue--need more discipline. On the plus side, Mac looks like he's making good decisions and solid throws. Let's try to build on that.

Give Mac some help god damn

Yep, unfortunately people will probably crap on mac if the offense continues as is. But the fact is his best wr is kendrick bourne and his line is hit or miss. He has nowhere near what the other young qbs who are thriving has to be successful

Need to wrap that up

Bentley covering Mostert there was terrifying for a second.
Yeah this matchup in general doesn’t favor the game of ILBs like Bentley and Tavai

Turnovers. Also missed tackle for a loss and still gained a 1st. d%#*!@t.

Missed tackles.. so frustrating to watch.

Yep, unfortunately people will probably crap on mac if the offense continues as is. But the fact is his best wr is kendrick bourne and his line is hit or miss. He has nowhere near what the other young qbs who are thriving has to be successful
Mac's been more than fine. Receivers and backs have been crapping their pants periodically.

Really can't let their JAG RB's kill us for 5 yards a carry.

My big fear is that Miami is going to tire out the defense for the critical moments later on

Chunk play after chunk play after chunk play for Miami

I would love to see Mac with Waddle and Hill. They are always open.

Peppers missing that tackle was costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick