PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BOB's playcalls have mostly been fine. And besides, they specifically brought in BOB to call plays designed to make Mac "comfortable". Look how that's worked out.
Not sure i agree. Screen for no gain, draw for no gain, out route short of the sticks. It's easy to guess the next Pat's play.

suck my dick GIF

Everyone sees how much Jones sucks.

Belichick will never win with Jones because he has no business playing in the NFL.

This team only needs competent solid QB play to have a chance.

I got news for you. Belichick is never going to win a Super. Bowl again. You get rid of Mac Jones and you still have an offense that can only win while having a lead and cannot come from behind. The o-line still sucks. And you have no game breaking receivers.

I bet the NY Jets play better vs KC tonight.

Such a horrible play by Dak. He had 1st down open by a mile.

When i refer to BB the GM i'm including his personnel/coaching decisions. Its also becoming apparent that Brady cover a lot of BB mistakes

Yup, I mean most of us already knew Brady was the reason for the overwhelming majority of our success but this has got to hurt for the minoirty of people that thought Bill was on par with him.

Anyone wanna read lips here from Bill?

The main reason Kraft won't fire Bill unless he has absolutely no option and it bottoms out is because he risks looking like the biggest moron in NFL history if Bill goes somewhere with a quarterback (like the Chargers) and wins after letting Brady leave and do the same.

It has nothing to do with the on field product of the Patriots, it's about protecting his own legacy.

Kraft would take a massively hit if Belichick won somewhere else, plus everyone blames Bill for being cheap what if it's just Kraft?

He won't have that protection anymore.
This. He's too much of a ****y to risk the idea that Bill might run to a really talented team like Brady did and win right away. Which is a possibility.

He's also had to deal with how mediocre the team is the last 5 years, ditching Bill would basically be a concession that he made the wrong decision in trusting Bill this long to ultimately fail to rebuild in the post Brady era and they'd have to start from scratch. Which possibly extends this mediocre period another 2-3 years. Meaning Kraft might be spending the better part of a decade trying to get it right.

Defense showing heart still. I thought they would’ve given up hope long ago, they deserve so much better

Well we’re not going to give up 70 points today.

#MoralVictory

I got news for you. Belichick is never going to win a Super. Bowl again. You get rid of Mac Jones and you still have an offense that can only win while having a lead and cannot come from behind. The o-line still sucks. And you have no game breaking receivers.
Belichick isn't sniffing the playoffs any time soon

Least the Colts actually got to the playoffs while doing dumb **** and hanging AFC Championship game banners.

The Colts team we laughed at with Chuckles the clown Pagano and no offensive line would smoke this Patriots team.
Actually - Colts are licking their chops over the Frankfurt game coming up in November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back