PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably their best lineup right now.
They struggled running the ball with Strange out, which was obviously better last week. But I agree with you on Mafi. He's a big, strong, athletic kid and I liked the pick. Just hoping they avoid any inside pressure, which was an issue in one of his other outings.

They struggled running the ball with Strange out, which was obviously better last week. But I agree with you on Mafi. He's a big, strong, athletic kid and I liked the pick. Just hoping they avoid any inside pressure, which was an issue in one of his other outings.
I don't know how much of Strange's issues were rust or lingering injury issues. Maybe they should just give him a few more weeks to let him get right and give Mafi reps.

He will be pick on all day... big test for the rookie.

If he's not injured, they should have played Boutte. Boutte needs work, and as a developing player will likely benefit from it. Putting Parker out there is pointless, nearly as pointless as putting JJSS out there. I'm getting sick of Bill's Goddamned slowness in getting young players in there, particularly on offense, where raw talent is more important imho than it is for defensive players, who often have more to learn, so that it can take them longer to develop into reliable players. There are MANY excellent newbie players on offense across the league. Sorry, fans: I'm getting a little fed up with Bill's BS.

I wish Boutte was playing over Juju. Don't care about the money, if he's healthy, best player available. Hopefully Ty Montgomery, Douglas, hunter and Bourne can get open on turf.

I don't know how much of Strange's issues were rust or lingering injury issues. Maybe they should just give him a few more weeks to let him get right and give Mafi reps.
He was our First round pick, rust?

People will think this is just because it's vs. Dallas... but Zeke has been the better back this year so far. Not sure what is going on with Stevenson.

Rham has looked very Maroney-ish this year. Lots of dancing, avoiding contact and falling down

People will think this is just because it's vs. Dallas... but Zeke has been the better back this year so far. Not sure what is going on with Stevenson.

He's been watching too much Maroney tape. He needs to go watch Derek Henry.

What evidence is there that the improved running game is attributable to Strange's play?

What evidence is there that the improved running game is attributable to Strange's play?
Without him, the average rushing yards-per-carry numbers were worse than they were with him, especially when he's in there with Brown.

Washington scores with one second left to send it into overtime, and now we miss the start of the Pats game. ugh!

EDIT: wow, I take it back -- they switched it!

How much of the Pats game will we miss due to the Eagles game going to OT?

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Damn. My stream is sticking to the Skins game because of over time. That's right,,, I'm still calling them the Redskins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes