PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people in here down voting me cause I said Mac should see the bench.

There's literally people out here watching this game and thinking Mac doing just fine.
Family and friends.

Trailing 3-28 at the half… the irony

I think Mac hasn’t been the problem the first three weeks and played fairly well considering what he had to work with . Today, Mac is THE PROBLEM. He is playing like he did last year. He was looking like he was making some progression in his game. Today, he completely regressed

The whole thing with Mac Jones was supposed be despite how limited of a talent he was he was a smart player who wouldn't make dumb plays over and over, well he's a turnover machine who's good for a pick and a fumble every game with zero playmaking upside.

Anthony Richardson is already much better than Mac Jones and he's barely played football in his life.

Gotta start building the O line first before worrying about anything else.

Mac is seeing ghosts.

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Zappe could never manage 3 points and 2 turnovers for TD's.

Mac is just better.
Yeah, Bill is choosing Mac, it's obvious that Zappe was just a pipe dream for all you Zapper homers.

I know Mac isn't totally blameless but there wad a point where people thought Tua was a bust and awful QB too. New offensive minded head coach and a couple top tier WRs later and he's the MVP favorite so far. I think I'm done with BB or at least his roster building philosophy

This is so awful. Even Bradys last season in 19 was bad. He had 24 tds 8 picks...no talent on offense. He had enough.

It wasn't Patricia.

It was Mac.

He abandons a clean pocket and then what does he do.

I see the same exact Mac as last year.

Jittery. Clueless mistakes a 3rd year QB shouldn't make.
No it was the whole offense including Mac, and Patricia still sucked, there’s a reason he was run out of Detroit and his entire team was trashing him in the media. Don’t let one guys bad play blind you from the foundational issues this team has

The defense has actually played well, gave up just 12 points so far. St got fooled for 2 and the offense is spotting the boys 14…

the pats are a bad team that ruined a young QB
Ruined or he just wasn’t that talented? The rest of the league didn’t believe in him either. That’s why so many other QBs were drafted over him.

There shouldn't be a BB presser Today.

Wish the Pats didn’t think Cunningham was a WR. Would love to see what dynamic he could bring to this offense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes