PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
CloudFlare responses were so I could lighten the load and disable some processes. Should be fine now.
This post is better than the game.

At this point if you bring Mac Jones back in 2024 you can't be taken seriously as trying to achieve anything other than playing out the string on a guy who's cheap.

He's not even mediocre he's flat out BAD, i once thought Tua and Mac were basically the same guy but it's not just the weapons Mac is no better than the day he arrived in the NFL, it's time to accept the people who said he was already pro ready with a low ceiling were right, this is the same guy who played week 1 2021 he doesn't do anything better now than he did in his first game in the league.

Will Mac have a future as a backup or are we watching the end?
You can be garbage and have a long career if you lose with style. ie. Sam Bradford. Mac is losing and boring. His career cannot survive too much longer with the way it has been going.

Line. Zero space to run…against a team that git gashed by the Cardinals
Dallas has 8 in the box because Corky has a noodle arm
And Bill likes to play with 3 TEs when getting crushed

QB aside, the running game is hot garbage right now. I don’t know if it’s the OL or the backs themselves or both.

There really isn’t anyone on offense right now who is playing well. Maybe Douglas in a limited role and Bourne and Henry on a few plays. After that, they all should be ashame of their play today.

Offense is hot garbage as a whole.
Zeke had few nice runs.

But offensive line is awful.
Onwenu, a player I thought was a building block, should probably be benched based on the first half mistakes.

can we also talk about how no one is EVER open in this offense, other than on broken plays. there is no speed, no skill, nothing

Still have no idea what that 2 yard lollipop from Mac on his last throw of the half right to the defender in front of him was supposed to accomplish.

We are the New England Jets

The season is over before Halloween.

The one highlight today:

Look at the bright side fellas, the way things have gone so far we’re on pace to draft high in the next draft. Good thing we have great GM who knows how to draft…

Least my bets on the early games won, there's always that.

I stayed well clear of this game.

2001 - 2019 was the greatest run in professional sports history. I have that going for me.

I'll be too old to get it up by the time that brag becomes ancient history like Cowboys fans get to brag about.

“Decimated in Dallas”

Didn't Kraft say that if the Patriots didn't show significant improvements there would be change? You're up, Robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes