PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnathan get me the phone number for the new Orchids of Asia!

If both Gonzalez and Judon are done, this team may only have 2-3 more wins left in them. At least everyone will get what they want next year. Mac and Belichick will be gone because they will be in position to draft a top QB. And the next head coach and GM will have plenty of money to get top flight talent.

Don’t even joke about that. He’d be a perfect fit here. So long as we trade Brown next year.

He's a perfect fit imo. Brown and Tatum need a pg who isn't prone to hero ball and will run the offense. Both will benefit.

If I shut it off, will it stop?

Yup. Tua reverts right back to old Tua on this team. Delusional to think otherwise.
Even putting Mac in the same conversation with these QBs is delusional.

From Day 1 he has winced when the pass rush came near him.

He's been gutless.

Something the other QBs arent

M Bryant is back to looking like trash. One good game. Didn't last long.
I'm surprised random fan clubs haven't been popping up here for Bryant, telling everyone how wrong they are about him and who's fault it really is.

I'm sure there's some obscure stat he does well in that can be clung to.

I'm watching an OL against the best pass rushing defense in football give Mac plenty of time to stand in there and throw.

Even the announcers are talking about Mac bailing too often, refusing to stand in there when he has a pocket, refusing to stand up.

You can't out that on the OL.

We've even had wide open WRs today.
Mac sucked today no question

Cornerbacks are the least of our concerns. Holy ****. Tell me you don’t know how to evaluate a football team without actually telling me.
I think he was referring to the short term lack of CBs rather than an issue with the talent when healthy.

So was it Brady or Belichick? Hard to say.

If Judon and Gonzo were out long term?

Talk of tanking needs to become a serious discussion.
The distinction between "playing their best" and "tanking" may be indistinguishably fine, if there is one at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes