PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 Week 8: Patriots fall 31-17 to the Dolphins

Immediate Postgame Reactions
#1 off-season priority is getting a ref to make calls for us. WWE level officiating makes a difference!

Bill still winless vs. the gender ambiguous coach/left-handed QB combo.

And @Kontradiction banned. Another great day, things just keep getting better here. /s

The closer we get to drafting a bonafide NFL starting QB, the better off we'll be.

I'm not saying we should tank, but it is better for the team to move on from Mac as fast as possible.

That should be glaringly obvious.

One play: the out to Hunter Henry. Delivered with no zip. He barely got a first down. With any zip on the ball, that's a 20 yard gain.

I'm not going to mention all the other problems he had. But we have a major problem at QB. Organizationally, they can go nowhere with that.

Bill and pats will start racking up wins against hapless teams now that season is over. Just enough to make sure we can not get blue chip talent.
Somehow Pats have also managed to get their most tradeable assets injured

They are who we thought they were. And we are who we've been.

Miami showed why they're the #1 offense in the NFL. Two 100+ yard games from their top two receivers. 31 points put on the board.

The Patriots offense lacked the firepower to even hit the 20 point mark or to ever realistically catch up.

Mac Jones making a few plays here and there but coming up short as usual.

We're 2-6 and maybe it's time to evaluate whether or not now is the time to start TANKING for Williams.

Because we're definitely not making the playoffs with this team.

The lack of offensive talent and the difference in overall talent was quite obvious today.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back