PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Mac’s pick was the equivalent of an own goal.
you are a wise man

do you know harry maguire?
He is an english soccer player for manchester united
he once scored an own goal and shortly celebrated his own goal because he did not realize it or was on cocain i don't know

That's what I thought too.

Soccer is so low scoring today seemed normal.
i think fans here were just happy they could watch an nfl game, a once in a lifetime experience for most fans living in germany...so the results did not matter the most

i mean i saw three qb's today, so i have that going and saw 0 TD from the pats

well... for germans today it was hard to tell from a scoring standpoint if we watched a soccer or a football game
It's quite easy to differentiate

In Football, when a player gets hurt he's carted off
In Soccer, when a player gets hurt they spray him with a magic potion from a spray bottle and wipe him with a sponge and he miraculously bounces back to his feet.

CJ Stroud is proving the importance in having the guy at QB
They have a decimated Oline, rebuilding defense and are still relevant because of Stroud and he's a rookie
I don't want to hear anymore Mac Jones excuses he stinks

It's quite easy to differentiate

In Football, when a player gets hurt he's carted off
In Soccer, when a player gets hurt they spray him with a magic potion from a spray bottle and wipe him with a sponge and he miraculously bounces back to his feet.
i always try to get an appointment with our female physio to heal from my "injury"

Of all the Belichick mess ups, I put staying with Mac Jones for WAY too long right at the top. He should have been benched at least 3 games ago if not more.

Should Zappe come in and run off 3-4 wins, which I think is very possible- Bill will be solely responsible for throwing away this year.

i think fans here were just happy they could watch an nfl game, a once in a lifetime experience for most fans living in germany...so the results did not matter the most

i mean i saw three qb's today, so i have that going and saw 0 TD from the pats
Bob Kraft looked like he wanted to puke.

Of all the Belichick mess ups, I put staying with Mac Jones for WAY too long right at the top. He should have been benched at least 3 games ago if not more.

Should Zappe come in and run off 3-4 wins, which I think is very possible- Bill will be solely responsible for throwing away this year.
BB wants to tank.

It absolutely is

But lol sure they did. You should try watching the games clown
I guess I live in a world where people are more mature than that.

Of course they did. Those 4 teams are easily beatable by an average football team.

Bob Kraft looked like he wanted to puke.
he may have had the german massage girls in mind

by the way the pats cheerleaders are a smokeshow, i am glad i sat far away from them because i would have seen only like 2 minutes of the game with them in front of me

In all reality, that decision doesn't matter. It's doubtful any QB on the roster is better, and even in the hypothetical that one of them marginally is, it wouldn't really change the outcomes for this team and make us good. None of these guys are our QB of the future. Even more so, winning a couple of games would just be a net negative at this point

If Zappe does that then maybe more than 0 teams will claim him on waivers when he’s cut after the season. Wheee

Did you see his reaction to Corky's INT? It was the look of a man who right then knew it's All Over.
I think that reaction was following the missed throw to Henry. Not sure we got one following his pick. Please share if we did

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back