PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 23 Official Week 10 PostGame NE vs IND Reactions

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Nothing against Mac, he seems like a great guy, teammate. He is a better QB than anyone on this message board by a country mile. He’s just not even a decent NFL QB. He can’t read and react, sense pressure and that’s essential at his position. He just doesn’t have it.

Harrison Jr and Bo Nix hopeful.

i think he was something.. but i think we broke him, his mental clock is totally off now and he has lost his confidence

so its time to move on

I hoped for the best for Mac going into this season but I give up; he just is not NFL QB material. He is the anti Brady. Whereas Brady, Matrix-like, made the game slow down as the pressure built Mac does just the opposite. It's like his mind can't process at game speed and inside the 20 the game is going past him at relativistic rates.

Everything says Mac doesn't start next week but I wouldn't be surprised if he still starts against the Giants.
I’m ok with Mac starting on the bye week and then start someone else the week after ;)

Agreed. Why keep bothering ? Grier and Cunningham. I have little faith in either, but you have nothing to lose and draft position to gain.
absolutely correct! Forgot about Cunningham. I'd absolutely for entertaining purposes I'd like to see him. I've seen enough red zone INTS to say I'm out on Mac. Zapp is no better. Draft position were number 4 as of today.

Abide The Dude GIF

This is absolutely the worst patriots offense I have seen in my 50 years of watching Patriots teams and that is saying a lot. I do place all of the blame on this disaster on Bill Belichick. He must go. Frankly, I did not even care if he is let go during the bye or at the end of the year. He cannot continue to run this organization further into the ground. It’s already 6 feet under.

I didn’t think it was possible to be a decent player 99% of the time but make the worst mistake or decision at the most devastating moment. Then I met Mac Jones.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back