PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Will Play Two Home Games in Arizona

I guess one of the biggest advantages to having no fans at the stadium is this doesn't really impact anyone's plans... I mean, beside the teams themselves....

I wonder if the 49ers ever contacted the Oakland Colosseum; that would've been my first move...

And for the love of Ganja, can I pretty Pretty please have that scumbag Matt Chatham removed from my twitter sidebar?!?

I wonder if the 49ers ever contacted the Oakland Colosseum; that would've been my first move...

And for the love of Ganja, can I pretty Pretty please have that scumbag Matt Chatham removed from my twitter sidebar?!?
I think Oakland is too downscale for the brie and chardonnay Niners. Better to play hundreds of miles away in another state.

Just hit the “customize” button and you can remove him.

Bonus for most of the Niners, they won't have to pay the 14% Cali state income tax on their wages for these two games.
And less poop on the Arizona streets too

Bonus for most of the Niners, they won't have to pay the 14% Cali state income tax on their wages for these two games.
And less poop on the Arizona streets too
Beat me to it. Funny how they took all the $$ that the Super Bowl brought in when they built that stadium but now they turn their backs on the NFL. Shameful

Beat me to it. Funny how they took all the $$ that the Super Bowl brought in when they built that stadium but now they turn their backs on the NFL. Shameful

Cities can't really be said to owe the NFL anything considering how much tax money goes into attracting those franchises in the first place.

Cities can't really be said to owe the NFL anything considering how much tax money goes into attracting those franchises in the first place.
They petitioned the league to put that stadium in Santa Clara instead of San Fran. They went out of their way to put the damn stadium NO WHERE NEAR the city. Ask me since I've been there. There is no easy way to get from point A to point B except driving those god awful roads with crazy california drivers. They took all that revenue from hosting the Super Bowl. Now they throw out the team and make them play in AZ. A bunch of fcking hypocrites. That's my point.

Is there any way they can just change the name from Levi's Stadium to French Laundry?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back