PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Note to Bob Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods are like “we reopened this thread for this??”

He's the most important person because of the mere existence of the team in New England.

There we go. That wasn’t so hard. So you’re thanking the following in rank-order (2 and 3 being fluid):

1. Kraft
2. Brady
3. BB

That’s absolutely disgraceful. Kraft doesn’t manage the personnel, Kraft doesn’t break down the film, Kraft doesn’t design the offensive and defensive game plans, Kraft doesn’t make in-game adjustments, Kraft doesn’t throw the ball, Kraft doesn’t catch the ball, Kraft doesn’t block rushers, Kraft doesn’t open up holes on the ground, Kraft doesn’t shed tackles, and Kraft doesn’t score touchdowns. The T-E-A-M does that while he plays grab ass with other powerful people in the owner’s box. Kraft business, the business of the Patriots, is football. Players and coaches win and lose football games... not the owner. But thanks for finally admitting that you’re putting him at (not near... AT) the top. You just took a massive **** on Brady, BB, and the other great players and coaches who sacrificed their time and bodies on the field of play to win football games and increase the value of Kraft’s franchise. Great stuff.

I've said all I need to say at this point.

Your question is stupid. You keep wanting me to dip into your meth stash/stupid question of ranking people who work different positions for the same organization.

Buddy, if you’re thanking Kraft for this run of success before you’re thanking Bill and Brady, you’re already balls-deep in the meth stash.

I only would rank people who are IN COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER.

And yet, you just put Kraft at the top to another poster. You’re floundering.

Here's the REALITY (if you can comprehend it): Kraft's job is to make Belichikc look good

LMFAOOOOO. Please break down in stark detail how he goes about making BB look good. I’d love to hear this.

Mods are like “we reopened this thread for this??”
Shmessy seems to be the one who actually closed the thread. You’d have to ask him why.

Can't we all it a tie and call it a night?

Can't we all it a tie and call it a night?
Sure. I have a lot of quotable stuff from this thread already. If I was petty, I’d put those quotes in my sig.

I know i'd like to have a beer with anyone of those 3. All 3 are amazing at what they do and arguably the best to ever do it.

Absolutely not. Ask @IcyPatriot or @Ross12 or @ashley1992 but I had nothing to do with it. But I see you are slinging inaccuracies as easily as always.
You posted in it while it was locked and it opened right after I posted in the help desk so it seemed like an easy assumption to make. If you didn’t lock it then please accept my apologies for sullying your good name on here.

You posted in it while it was locked and it opened right after I posted in the help desk so it seemed like an easy assumption to make. If you didn’t lock it then please accept my apologies for sullying your good name on here.

No prob. Had I known the mods were locking the thread, I never would have kept posting in it.

Last edited:
He's the most important person because of the mere existence of the team in New England.

I fully understand that means nothing to Florida Man - he doesn't care if an owner moved the Patriots to Portland, Oregon or Kalamazoo, Michigan. But to people living in New England, or who grew up there it's a foundational thing.

Is he the most important cog to the on-field success of the team? - who knows? - THAT'S the stupid question, and I'm not going to play the "who's your favorite Jonas Brother" game, or whatever the fark Kontra's trying to do for entertainment these days.

Lmao at your avatar. Who is that supposed to be?

I think Kraft has been one of, if not the best owner in football since he took over. Not sure if I read the word "dramatic" on here regarding the team being moved but I can assure you it wasn't dramatic if you lived here. I'm saying that bc its something you can feel & touch. The idea/thought of the Pats being taken away was very real then no matter how far that feeling that has gone away.
He's certainly not perfect but as an owner, which is all I really abt. Personal bs aside. He's a great owner imo. Since he's taken over the NEP have been as competitive as any team in sports. The most successful run & the biggest outliers in sports when you consider how football is set up.
I used to laugh at the idea of parity but the NFL actually does have a ton of it. It's literally only NEP that aren't playing along. Sure Kraft isn't taking snaps or drawing up plays but he deserves a lot of credit for letting Bill & others run the show the way they see fit. Ask Bulls fans if an owner can fμck up a good thing. Ask Washington or Cowboy fans abt an owner getting in the way. Knicks fan might actually do harm to Dolan if they could switch. I think they just paid off Allen Houston's contract last week.

Anyway he deserves a lot of credit imo. After Brady, Bill, Scar, Ernie/FO he's right there. If I'm actually ranking it's Brady, Bill, huge drop off then guys like Scar, Ernie, Josh, etc then Kraft.

I think Kraft has been one of, if not the best owner in football since he took over. Not sure if I read the word "dramatic" on here regarding the team being moved but I can assure you it wasn't dramatic if you lived here. I'm saying that bc its something you can feel & touch. The idea/thought of the Pats being taken away was very real then no matter how far that feeling that has gone away.
He's certainly not perfect but as an owner, which is all I really abt. Personal bs aside. He's a great owner imo. Since he's taken over the NEP have been as competitive as any team in sports. The most successful run & the biggest outliers in sports when you consider how football is set up.
I used to laugh at the idea of parity but the NFL actually does have a ton of it. It's literally only NEP that aren't playing along. Sure Kraft isn't taking snaps or drawing up plays but he deserves a lot of credit for letting Bill & others run the show the way they see fit. Ask Bulls fans if an owner can fμck up a good thing. Ask Washington or Cowboy fans abt an owner getting in the way. Knicks fan might actually do harm to Dolan if they could switch. I think they just paid off Allen Houston's contract last week.

Anyway he deserves a lot of credit imo. After Brady, Bill, Scar, Ernie/FO he's right there. If I'm actually ranking it's Brady, Bill, huge drop off then guys like Scar, Ernie, Josh, etc then Kraft.

Yeah agreed, not sure why you got a dislike for this...

See, this is why you guys need an adult in the room. You're arguing over something that can never be resolved. It's purely subjective. You might as well argue over whether chocolate or vanilla is the superior flavor.

question
Why did the owner leave a gaping hole in one end of the stadium?

Take the pats in 2000.

You have to remove Kraft, BB, or Brady.

There’s only one choice that gives you the best chance at having the same success

See, this is why you guys need an adult in the room. You're arguing over something that can never be resolved. It's purely subjective. You might as well argue over whether chocolate or vanilla is the superior flavor.

Your avatar should be that king from the Bud Light commercials. That guy is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back