PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest Week 1: NE vs PHI

New Era Patriots 19
Beagles 17

Eagles 55-3.

We only get a figgie because Marcus Mariota fumbled during mop up duty....

Also - you definitely want to drop a comment with your prediciton as always in addition to selecting your score with the scroll bars as it also helps fix any discrepancies if you get your teams crossed up. ;)
I'm predicting 23-14 patriots. I don't think the defense is going to let the eagles embarrass them.

I have never put a score where the Pats lost
Hope I am wrong
Eagles 28
Pats 17

Eagles 29
Patriots 19

23-20 Patriots

Cool new tool at the bottom of the thread. I was about to ask/assume we could change the prediction at any point as long as it's before kickoff, but had a feeling the answer would be in the first post.

Reactions: Ian
23-20 Patriots

Cool new tool at the bottom of the thread. I was about to ask/assume we could change the prediction at any point as long as it's before kickoff, but had a feeling the answer would be in the first post.
Yes, that's just like the normal picks where it works all the way up until kickoff. And the sliders do need to be set to whatever the predictions are to make it easier to tally the scores after the game is over for the standings.

Patriots 31
Eagles 10

Pats 22
Iggles 20

Eagles 27

Patriots 29

Go Pats!

Pats: 14
Philly: 28

Bill the Coach and Bill the OC will do enough clever stuff to compensate for the incompetence of Bill the GM, avoiding the blowout one would normally expect between a team with a sound, well-constructed roster and a team without one. I only hope Mac is ambulatory at game's end. (not kidding)

27-17 Eagles

17-13, Patriots win against whom most consider the best team in the NFC. I predict this solely on my affinity for my favorite team; talent, reality and history be damned. LFG.

Pats 27
Weegles 24

People in Boston buy futures in Duck Boats.

Pats 23 - Rocky 20

27pats 24iggles

Heart over Head on TB12's night.
Pats 23
Eagles 22

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back