PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All quiet on Hightower front or Dont'a-do-it FA tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a point of reference, how long did McCourty take before re-signing with the Pats?

Regards,
Chris

While in Pittsburgh in a meeting with Hightower. Wow.

Why do people keep implying that after you win championships they mean less to you?

Why do people keep implying that after you win championships they mean more to you?

Some people will be "That was cool! I want another!"

Some people will be "That was cool! Now that I can forever say I was a SB champion I want to prioritize other things!"

I think we lost him get Zack Brown on the phone

lets say hightower leaves steelers visit. now would he go visit the saints next. remember there was a rumor saying he canceled trip there, do you think hightower was stalling his trip to thesaints while waiting for butler and saints deal to happen

We will match whatever offer the steelers give him. We will see how important hightower is to bill. I am just sick of the waiting. I thought high had a good year but he has had more productive years before this year.

The Steelers forum is grumpy about Hightower and those flag wavers don't like him because "he can't cover."

Most interesting observation is that he'll come to Pittsburgh for part of a season, get himself kicked off the Steelers, and return to New England with all the Steelers's "secrets. "

No way is this happening. Donta Hightower

I got news for the Steelers' fans. Mike Tomlin doesn't have any secrets. Mike Tomlin doesn't even have a game plan. Either Tomlin has great players that fit his system or he doesn't.

I ponder just how long the Pats are willing to wait out Hightower. He's clearly taking his time in Free Agency - his right to do so. But the longer the process plays out, the more likely his potential replacements (like Brown) get snatched up elsewhere. Bill doesn't like to be left empty handed. If Hightower signs with the Steelers or even takes more visits I wonder how much longer bill waits before pulling his offer and saying good bye.

Agree with the Saints being a threat to sign High
As well as Oakland.

Why do people keep implying that after you win championships they mean more to you?

Some people will be "That was cool! I want another!"

Some people will be "That was cool! Now that I can forever say I was a SB champion I want to prioritize other things!"
Which is why implying either is wrong.

Most interesting observation is that he'll come to Pittsbu "

No way is this hap
I ponder just how long the Pats are willing to wait out Hightower. He's clearly taking his time in Free Agency - his right to do so. But the longer the process plays out, the more likely his potential replacements (like Brown) get snatched up elsewhere. Bill doesn't like to be left empty handed. If Hightower signs with the Steelers or even takes more visits I wonder how much longer bill waits before pulling his offer and saying good bye.

If we see another visit we might just see bill lose his cool. Looking at all these moves and getting paid good money should should be enough motivation to come back. He's reminding me of mevis. Their should be alot of concern with his longevity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back