PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All time Draft sign up

You’re on the clock and I would love to get one more pick in before I hit the sack. I was surprised he went that early but that’s a hell of a player you got. It’s been very interesting so far
Just picked. When he retired he was 9th all-time in sacks. Him and LT were clones.

Derrick Thomas was next up for me.

Moss and a late pick swap @BaconGrundleCandy ????
Lemme think about it. I wanted to build a stupid DL for team A. Probably more likely to trade off team B. Let's make a few more picks and give ourselves a few options but I'm interested. And had the same idea with LT & DT.

Just picked. When he retired he was 9th all-time in sacks. Him and LT were clones.
$#&@ @#)&($* @#$*+ bleepin @#&$* ;”#&$@ you dirty @&%;#$ son of a #=‘@#% those were literally the two players I was looking at next.

and you forgot to tag @Pape

I'm in work at the Franklin Park Zoo under the gorillas with no service so I'll check in when I can.

That reminds me of a great joke.

I have monkey DNA in me.....

...and now a lifetime ban from the zoo.

I am going to be on the road in a little bit and will not be home until 8:30-9:00 range.

I will check back in remotely when I am not driving to see if I am picking soon. It's a long, long time until I pick again. @BaconGrundleCandy if you have already made your next 2 picks, I will message you a short wish list for my next two Team B picks so I don't hold you up tonight if you start at 8.

@BaconGrundleCandy

I am up in about 4 picks. Then I am up again in 2 picks. I just sent you a list of 5 players. Give me from the top of that list each time if they are available

I'll be gone now until 9 or so.

Thanks.

I hope ur ripping Bill for taking a criminal

Jackoff was never a consideration of mine even before the draft.

Once the Alabama kid Jalyn Armour-Davis was taken two picks earlier, my next best available CBs were Tariq Woolen & Zion McCollum.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back