PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All-time draft thread/picks

I went with tandems instead of strict bpa for my secondary. Barney and Lebeau, Lewis and Ross are two of the 5-10, duos of all time. As is Hanford Dixon and Frank Minnifield on the other side. Idk I think it would help a lot in the real world if such a thing was taken place. You would want to make things as simple as possible. Keep guys in the same spots. Guys that know each other.

I was very close to picking Nnamdi and Browner with Lewis. Maybe next time.

Dingleberry took both Haynes & Clayborn... He also took Lester Hayes in-between them, whom I never would've considered, partly due to my Raiders hatred from December 1976 to January 2002.

Dingleberry took both Haynes & Clayborn... He also took Lester Hayes in-between them, whom I never would've considered, partly due to my Raiders hatred from December 1976 to January 2002.
Yup I saw that. I went with Peterson and Hutchinson too.

@everlong I see you made some changes to the sheet lol. Took away Patterson from my best ST unit, ok, ok. You should let everyone know maybe drop the link again. It's easy for everyone to see.

Also not sure if it's the same guy but I drafted Brandon Marshall WR. In the 23 round.

Yup I saw that. I went with Peterson and Hutchinson too.

@everlong I see you made some changes to the sheet lol. Took away Patterson from my best ST unit, ok, ok. You should let everyone know maybe drop the link again. It's easy for everyone to see.

Also not sure if it's the same guy but I drafted Brandon Marshall WR. In the 23 round.
I haven't touched the sheet so somebody else must have. Yes you're correct I have the same Brandon Marshall.

I haven't touched the sheet so somebody else must have. Yes you're correct I have the same Brandon Marshall.

Did you draft Marshall? Or just pick him up after? Just don't need the same player/coach on two teams.

I say we write a little summary by the end of the week??

I went away this weekend and figure most had plans. 4th is Tuesday. Work.

Maybe by Sat/Sunday?

You tell me?

Again it doesn't have to be super detailed but I'd look at what others teams strengths. What yours are. Different things you'll be able to do etc.

I say we write a little summary by the end of the week??

I went away this weekend and figure most had plans. 4th is Tuesday. Work.

Maybe by Sat/Sunday?

You tell me?

Again it doesn't have to be super detailed but I'd look at what others teams strengths. What yours are. Different things you'll be able to do etc.

What are we doing with our bench players who were picked up after the draft? I think we need to resolve that. Maybe go three at a time. Since Pape, you and I went first maybe we have to release all but 3 players each and then we rotate up and back so everyone gets 6 supplemental picks, as one suggestion.

I think we just go with who we drafted. Doesn’t make sense to have some teams with a bunch of extra players. Everything should be even.

I think we just go with who we drafted. Doesn’t make sense to have some teams with a bunch of extra players. Everything should be even.
Part of me agrees but I also planned on having more of a bench so I'd have more flexibility. Either way.

I think a few bench spots are OK? What do we have 2-3? Honestly forget been a little busy. Heading out now.

I really don't care way. Few spots are good with me though.

Did anyone draft Conrad Dobler?

Sorry boys dropped the ball on this. Life, work. Just been very busy. Hope all are well

Never better, thanks! Same for you & yours we hope!

If you've posted on the main board, then I'll look forward to reading your take on our offensive Line situation...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back