PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bart Scott: Welker's 'days in a uniform' are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan, Cromartie, Tomlinson, Scott. Yet another attempt to intimidate and psych out the Patriots, a team they lost to by 42 points a few weeks ago. :blahblah:

Here's my pun: I hope someone ends Scott's career tomorrow.

I'm so tired of these f****** defensive thugs.

Love it! I am still laughing at your "pun."
It would be a find weekend if T. Suggs and Bart Scott ended their careers before Monday. Sorry Dr. King, sometimes you need violence to end violence.:D

I wish this game was being played in two and half hours instead of twenty six and a half hours from now. Enough neanderthal blather. Time to flatten these fools once again.

What if Scott trys to club Welker across the helmet the way Eric Smith did in Week 2...should he be tossed from the game immediately?

I can't make a case for why he should not. In fact, I think the Pats should try and provoke him in the trenches. It's always the retaliation that gets the flag anyway.

When the Jets lose tomorrow afternoon. this better go down quietly. I dont expect them too but it would be nice for once to hear nothing from this loud mouthed pathetic childish team and their fans.

IMO they are hyping themselves up to high and it will make them fail tomorrow.

This tweet from Chad Finn pretty much sums it up.

RT @GlobeChadFinn Scott had 1 sack, is 30 years old, and is due about $26 mil the next 4 years. Whose days are numbered? >> A better point

Too much talk.Thank god the game is tomorrow.They better not lose to the jets then all the jets wont be able to eat their words!:mad:

I'm not too concerned about Scott's talk. Is it over the line? Sure. But it is just more of the typical Jets false bravado to try to fire himself and his teammates up. They are grasping onto anything they can right now.

No one really believes he is mad about Welker's jokes, do they? Do you think Scott and his teammates haven't not made much worse, much more vulgar jokes about Rex the past few weeks? His antics are a joke in every NFL locker room, none more than his own.

Think about the reaction in your office if Rex was you boss? Now make it 100 times more juvenile and you get an NFL locker room.

Last edited:
Is there any chance Welker frees up for a clean, hard blind side block on Bart Scott...like Hines Ward put on Rivers? That would be great.

ARREST HIS ASS GODDAMNIT. I bet you if jered mayo said something like that to braylon edwards then he'd be arrested and executed by now.

ARREST HIS ASS GODDAMNIT. I bet you if jered mayo said something like that to braylon edwards then he'd be arrested and executed by now.

Nah, just suspended by Goodell along with the forfeit of both our 1st round picks.

Tripping guys on the sidelines, harrassing reporters, texting pics of your junk, cursing out oppossing players in the media, and making physical threats are all just part of the game if you're the same ol Jets.

Mr Scott? Paging Mr Scott.

Welk:Hey Bart. Scott loves you.
Scott: Who? My Mom?
No. Scott tissue. Loves all a**ho**s.

...15 yd Personal Foul, Defense number 57 ...
First Down...

Hey scott..

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I can not WAIT to see how much trash they talk after the pats walk up and down on them

Bart "I got run over by an undrafted RB on his way to the end zone... twice" Scott? I highly doubt he's even going to be in the position to make this happen. I never usually wish career ending injuries on anyone, but I make an exception for Mr. Scott.

Last edited:
Karma baby, Bart Scott will get his. For once, unless this country has gone completely insane, the Pats are the good guys in this battle. If there is such thing as karma, Pats win and both Scott and Cromartie cry rivers after the game.

Okay Rex starts this whole personal thing between him and Belichick. He backs up Cro's statements. All the Jets fans (except the reasonable ones) back their coach up as well. We're hearing all this talk from the Jets yet when Welker makes a statement just to be funny or maybe not even trying to poke fun at Rex at all, Jets fans and Bart Scott want Welker back in the hospital? Grow the **** up man. Jets are acting like school girls while the Patriots are wearing the pants in this relationship by just letting them speak and at game day smack them around and show them who daddy is.

I can not WAIT to see how much trash they talk after the pats walk up and down on them

"Oh we definitely a better TEAM, they just won the GAME..."

Bart "I got run over by an undrafted RB on his way to the end zone... twice" Scott? I highly doubt he's even going to be in the position to make this happen. I never usually wish career ending injuries on anyone, but I make an exception for Mr. Scott.

Isn't ironic that the two defensive players who gave up the most TDs in the last game are doing the most trash talking. Don't forget Cromartie gave up the Branch and Tate TDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back