Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How Deep will Duh Bears go? (based on them getting a bye)

• Win 0 Playoff games and say "they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Win 1 playoff Game

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Win NFC Championship

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Win the Superbowl.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
(this is based on the fact that Duh Bears will get a bye)

How far do you think Duh Bears will go this year into the postseason?

Here's a little poll.

i hate the Bears. Ok i'm done. Vote please.

They will get a bye , and I think they could win 1 game , but that is it.. No Super Bowl for them

I think they'll lose the NFC Championship game to Dallas.

They will get a bye , and I think they could win 1 game , but that is it.. No Super Bowl for them

I think Lovie is too arrogant and stubborn for them to win a playoff game.

he was brutally outcoached last year. It was sad. He was totatlly out of his league.

Also, eventually footballs have to stop bouncing off the ground into their hands and popping 10 feet into the air and landing on Tillman's head. it is just ridiculous. They are good at creating turnovers, but nobody is that good.

They won't win a postseason game.

Even more overrated than the Dolts.

Great Defense, probably will be first in the league... but, with absolutely no offense.. last week Grossman had a 1.5 QB rating, the team gained something 107 yards against Minnesota. Will have difficulty against balanced teams, as they did against the Pats.

I, honestly, can't see this team winning 1 playoff game against a decent football team, with Grossman at the quarterback position.

However, I believe that the networks, and many people ,both in Illinois and in New England would like to see a rematch of this year's game and of Super Bowl XX.

Just imagine how many times we would have to be tortured with replays of the Super Bowl Shuffle, of the Fridge going in for a TD, etc.

But, I belive that the NFL and the TV moguls realize that a Chiucago/New England Super Bowl would be their biggest draw.

Disagree with you on this one. Bigger draw would be Dallas vs. Patriots.

Parcells against BB, for all the marbles, pacing the sidelines while Romo goes head to head with Brady. Couldn't get any better!! :D

I'm picking to the Bowl and no further. I wouldn't put too much stock in last week's showing against Minny. They were still a little beat up from playing us:D They remain in the NFC and are still the class of it IMO.

I actually hope I'm wrong though. I do think that the Colts can take 'em and I always root for the Colts to loose.

they showed last year that they are too stubborn and show too much pride to make any defensive adjustments that may be necessary (like double covering Steve Smith)

Dallas will beat them.

That's a good point that I hadnt thought of. I believe that you are right that Dallas/New England would be a network's dream.

The possibilities are endless.

BB/BP
DB/TB
TG
and more.
Not to mention the "America's Team" thing. I'd love to see this game for the football angles, though. I think the Pats would match up well against them.

Da Bers need to change QB if they're gonna do anything in the playoffs. If by any chance they make the SB, they will lose to any AFC contender other than the Colts.

they showed last year that they are too stubborn and show too much pride to make any defensive adjustments that may be necessary (like double covering Steve Smith)

Dallas will beat them.

That is EXACTLY how i feel..

And if i was a Bears fan i would DESPISE Lovie Smith as a coach.

As long as Rex is under center, they may not even win another game this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents