PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill O'Brien Gone: new OC at Ohio State

Collecting yet another paycheck

Would like to see Kingsbury get an interview. But please no one from the current staff. Bring an outsider with a fresh system.

Has there been any assistants besides the Belichick boys who have a job waiting for them if they want to return?

I’m curious who Mayo and our none GM has targeted for OC,
Well is Wolf and Groh building the staff or Mayo?

I wouldn't mind Welker as OC honestly

A lot of folks love the idea of Welker as OC but what makes him qualified? Do we have any reason to believe he can actually be more than a receivers coach? There’s a big gap there between the roles

We already have an all time great ex-Patriots receiver as the current WR coach, should he be the OC?

Zac Robinson, I wouldn’t hate Josh Mcdaniels I really respect his loyalty to the Pats.
But it’s almost a given Josh is going with Bill to Atlanta.

A lot of folks love the idea of Welker as OC but what makes him qualified? Do we have any reason to believe he can actually be more than a receivers coach? There’s a big gap there between the roles
I would love the Welker hire, I’ve been calling for this I just love that style of offense, but it requires at least 2 elite WRs.

We already have an all time great ex-Patriots receiver as the current WR coach, should he be the OC?
I think cause Welker has been in Miami and SF and the Receivers have played well and it's something outside the box too

**** that bring in a proven OC with HC experience...not named Josh, that has developed a young QB before. Or a QB coach that has worked with a young QB and was part of his development.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back