PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr chaos analysis comes from the tweet of a cut on his band. Chao speculated a cut means open wound dislocation

So i wouldnt put much into that.
Chao clearly knows his **** but I thought his "protruding bone" possibility was absurd.

Is this more or less stressful than when Brady was spotted in a walking boot the week before The Game That Shalt Not Be Named?
Now THAT was cause for panic.

Im worried .. no one will notice Tom's pretty face at the presser today..

____
the answer is in the eye . not the hand

i.jpeg

well this is all entertaining for a boring friday....watch him come out sunday and throw for 300 and 3 TD's....bla bla bla. Lets face it the media are complete 100% idiots...all of them...mental capacity of a walnut.

How’s that “news and tweets only” thing going?
Came in here looking for news and tweets. Silly me.
Honestly I'd be okay with every single comment that doesn't include a link to a new tweet/article being deleted. And yes, I know that includes my comment. Dedicate this thread to news, dedicate another thread to speculation and bickering.

When you say you’ve seen what happens when he doesn’t get reps can you elaborate? When did you se it and what did you see?
Honestly, after some light search, I've found him talking about the importance of rep in the Pre-Season, so maybe I remembered only half of the whole message and got that into my head

Still, missing practice isn't great for anyone, specially when we have different gameplans for every opponent and we haven't faced the Jax yet. Not to mention that, even if he is dealing with minor discomfort, he might need to do some reps to adjust for that.

But yeah, guess he never really said anything about needing practice for an opponent, in a specific way

Honestly, after some light search, I've found him talking about the importance of rep in the Pre-Season, so maybe I remembered only half of the whole message and got that into my head

Still, missing practice isn't great for anyone, specially when we have different gameplans for every opponent and we haven't faced the Jax yet. Not to mention that, even if he is dealing with minor discomfort, he might need to do some reps to adjust for that.

But yeah, guess he never really said anything about needing practice for an opponent, in a specific way

I would say the primary reason missing practice is bad this late in the season, is because the fact you are missing practice implies you are injured.

If they win, I don't care if Mark Sanchez is the QB.
We all rooted for Grogan and Bledsoe among others. Young winning a Super Bowl did not all the sudden make Joe Montana a bum.

Definitely squeezing thumb, putting pressure on it , not just hanging . Good news for me.
Untitledccdcc.jpg

Definitely squeezing thumb, putting pressure on it , not just hanging . Good news for me.
View attachment 19345
I have a permanent dislocated little finger. I went to the head of hand orthopedics at MGH n was told if I could make a fist that’s what s most important

How’s that “news and tweets only” thing going?
Came in here looking for news and tweets. Silly me.

Honestly I'd be okay with every single comment that doesn't include a link to a new tweet/article being deleted. And yes, I know that includes my comment. Dedicate this thread to news, dedicate another thread to speculation and bickering.

Try Twitter and ESPN, instead of Patsfans.com

Why does Buckley have such a stick up his #$% over the Pats anyway? They take his credentials away back in the day too?

Devin McCourty with the line of the year on Tom Brady's hand: I didn't notice his hand because his face is so distracting. #WBZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe