PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on whether he's coming out of retirement to play for the Dolphins

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

A non committal answer. FWIW.

I think the Brady Retirement Party shut the door on another return. One more season would have been nice but it's not happening. Miami seems committed to Tua even though he has admittedly considered retirement (which probably will come to fruition within the next couple of seasons). The Raiders are (foolishly) on to Garoppolo (and Brady has expressed disinterest in becoming a Raider anyway). And it doesn't seem like the power that be in SF (i.e. Shanahan) are really interested in Brady. The bridge to Foxboro was burnt down after 2019. There's nowhere else to be considered.

I could still see him joining a team mid season if they lose their QB, like the Dolphins.

I believe that's why he is waiting a year before joining the booth. He wants the option for one last ride if the right scenario played out

I could still see him joining a team mid season if they lose their QB, like the Dolphins.

I believe that's why he is waiting a year before joining the booth. He wants the option for one last ride if the right scenario played out
I don't think a 46-year-old retired QB is walking through the door on November 1st.

I think Brady would have considered the 49ers but once word got back to Brady that Shanahan wasn't interested, he called it a career.

I've always said that Brady was going to have a pretty hard time dealing with becoming irrelevant. His being coy and dangling the carrot, is his way of trying to stay in the spotlight.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back