PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady will be inducted to NEP HOF on 6/12/24

Sorry TommyBoy
Love everything you’ve done for us

But out with the old and in with the new
Game 3 NBA Finals
Celts hopefully will be playing for Banner 18

Interesting thing…if Bill doesn’t coach again (highly possible), he and Tom will be back to back PFHOF classes.

BB will coach again.

This season off is the best thing because the guy needed a break.
He did a really poor job within the last 4 years, but he got screwed by Kraft being so close to Shula. That's just cold.

Due to his age and hit pieces on him, I don't think any team is going to want a short term HC. I don't think it would happen, but he does have a relationship with Kyle Shanahan. Them teaming up would be something else.

He did a really poor job within the last 4 years, but he got screwed by Kraft being so close to Shula. That's just cold.

Due to his age and hit pieces on him, I don't think any team is going to want a short term HC. I don't think it would happen, but he does have a relationship with Kyle Shanahan. Them teaming up would be something else.
It would take 3 to 4 seasons for him to pass Shula. No team is going to hang on that long for the record if they don't like the outcomes anymore.

Anything to make a buck. He absolutely deserves it but feels like kraft is looking to generate more revenue.

It would take 3 to 4 seasons for him to pass Shula. No team is going to hang on that long for the record if they don't like the outcomes anymore.
15 wins away from breaking it. He had 20 years of dominance and took a declining franchise to the 4th most valuable sports franchises.

We weren't in the room so maybe Bill wanted out. Who knows?

Andy Reid by the way is catching ground on Bill. If the Chiefs average 10 wins in the next 5 years, he will pass Bill (assuming he sticks around).

Because it's 6/12

Aka
6 rings
TB12
giphy.gif

Anything to make a buck. He absolutely deserves it but feels like kraft is looking to generate more revenue.
Yep. Also probably trying to earn some goodwill with the fanbase after mostly D’ing us this offseason.

Why BB forced Brady out with no QB plan is perplexing. Maybe BB was still pixxed off about Jimmy.

Cant win jack 5hit with a boat anchor at QB. I do believe that Kraft forced BB to play Corky.
BB will have his pick of jobs next off season. Dallas and the Ravens right off the bat.

Its about winning a SB and give me the HC who has been there before and won.

Why BB forced Brady out with no QB plan is perplexing. Maybe BB was still pixxed off about Jimmy.
Brady left. And go look at the QBs selected between the Jimmy trade and Brady left (you can even include the 2017 draft when we probably should have dealt him). Really the only one we can regret is Lamar. Other than that Stidham was as good as anyone else we had a chance to get.

It's a shame we didn't take Lamar but given everything we know I don't think TB would have appreciated that.

The real crimes are not taking one in 2020 and taking the wrong one in 2021 (not that it looks like there is a right one from that draft). Or not finding a better Vet option than Cam.

I think in 2020 he was trying for some other things probably a trade that never came to fruition and I think he also was trying not to rush the decision but that just forced the need even more in 2021.

In the entire time since we should have traded Jimmy in 2017 off-season through now there are only 4 QBs we could have taken that would have prevented us from being where we are now. Lamar, Love, Hurts, or Purdy. As I said before I think it's obvious why didn't piss TB off and take Lamar and unfortunately we chose Zappe instead of Purdy. The other 2 there isn't really an excuse for.

Last edited:
Yep. Also probably trying to earn some goodwill with the fanbase after mostly D’ing us this offseason.
The same thing is gonna happen to the krafts that happened to bb. All roads lead back to Brady. When Brady left could BB win without him? No. When BB left can Kraft win without him? To be determined but they better win some games real quick or the pressure is gonna mount

Cant win jack 5hit with a boat anchor at QB. I do believe that Kraft forced BB to play Corky.
Brian Hoyer has come out and believes Brady was close to holding out the season if his contract wasn't reworked to become a free agent after 2019. It sounds like Brady wanted to leave all along which was my initial observation after watching in 2019.
BB will have his pick of jobs next off season. Dallas and the Ravens right off the bat.

Its about winning a SB and give me the HC who has been there before and won.
I think Jerry likes leading on the fans and giving them false hope. There is nobody better at making them believe this is "their year". It has become a tradition now to crash and burn come playoff time.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back