PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's new mansion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there's a gimp room for Guerrero...

It still is 186 miles away from son's house in Bighamton NY so there goes the idea of being near his son.
Are you sure it's Binghamton and not some similar sounding name on Long Island? Other than Binghamton University ( formerly SUNY Binghamton) there is not one thing up there.... The students love it but Brady's son isn't old enough for college and it was voted 5th most depressing city in the US..... Binghamton ranked 5th most depressing city

Bridget Moynihan was born there per Wikipedia but family moved away at a young age...

So what can $30 million get him in San Diego?

Are you sure it's Binghamton and not some similar sounding name on Long Island? Other than Binghamton University ( formerly SUNY Binghamton) there is not one thing up there.... The students love it but Brady's son isn't old enough for college and it was voted 5th most depressing city in the US..... Binghamton ranked 5th most depressing city

Bridget Moynihan was born there per Wikipedia but family moved away at a young age...

You might be right as the info came from wiki.

Did some more checking it looks like she lives now in NYC.

Well we know what that means. He's joining the XFL!

Rich person sells mansion to buy another mansion: film at 11:00.
Tom, Gisele, a Sith Lord coach, and the modelling world. Crisis butting up against success at every turn. Sounds like a great CW show or Ryan Murphy extravaganza on Netflix.

This whole story amuses me to no end. It's obviously click bait for the media, because....Tom Brady.

Things we think we know:
  • Brady is close to retirement - likely in 3 years or sooner
  • Gisele wants him to stop playing before he gets a serious, life infringing injury
  • Gisele's career in fashion dictates that she be closer to NYC or LA
  • Tom's post football career most likely will be in media (commentary or lifestyle)
  • They are selling their Boston mansion
  • They still have a Back Bay apartment - which I am sure is damn nice
  • They purchased a Greenwich mansion
  • The new mansion will probably need to be redone to Tom/Gisele's needs/tastes
  • They will not move into a home that is under construction - they like their privacy
  • Renovations on the scale they want will take at least a year - perhaps longer
  • Tom can easily live in the Back Bay apartment June-January in season
So, IMHO this is just a lot of storm und drung derived from out of town jealousy and hatred of Brady, Belichick, Kraft, the Patriots and their deplorable fans.

In other words, fake news.
Your analysis is correct up to the point you said the narrative is all about hatred and jealousy. I think its more about the fact that the narrative is more about creating media content. It's an easy story that can be rehashed (and has been) over and over again. So if you are a mediot without something interesting to write and close to a deadline, all you have to do is pull out the "Brady could be leaving" narrative and the story almost writes itself.

Look at all the mileage the story has gotten the last few weeks. It will likely die down for about a month and come December it will surface again as the end of the season comes closer. Then all the "Will this be Brady's final December for the Pats" will pop up only to escalate in frequency in January and hopefully February. It will be the sub plot of every game we play in from now until Brady's future is revealed.

Reactions: JJC
Seems like they'll have room for a couple of us. I could use a bedroom away from my family...

Trying to connect the dots as both Tom and Guerrero are selling their Mass. properties, Guerrero supposedly opting for Plymouth and now Tom choosing Greenwich, Ct.

There has to be some links between all of this, stay tuned Monday for Felger or Bertram to figure out this puzzle.. and if nothing else they will aggravate the crap out of us while trying.

You might be right as the info came from wiki.

Did some more checking it looks like she lives now in NYC.
Makes more sense. Binghamton is like Denny's. You don't go there, you end up there* ( unless you're going to college there and then it is a special place)

So, IMHO this is just a lot of storm und drung derived from out of town jealousy and hatred of Brady, Belichick, Kraft, the Patriots and their deplorable fans.

A fan of German literature eh?

I've got nothing else to add to this overblown story.

Trying to connect the dots as both Tom and Guerrero are selling their Mass. properties, Guerrero supposedly opting for Plymouth and now Tom choosing Greenwich, Ct.

There has to be some links between all of this, stay tuned Monday for Felger or Bertram to figure out this puzzle.. and if nothing else they will aggravate the crap out of us while trying.
Hmmmm
Coastal Plymouth, MA
Coastal Greenwich, CT
Clearly TB12 Inc is moving illegal concussion water by sea

Outsied = top shelf. Inside = butt ugly.

I wish the team would do something with his contract and make this go away. I don’t believe he goes anywhere. Either he plays here or retires.

If there’s anything to speculate on here, it pushes the needle a little closer to the notion that Brady might retire.

Seems like they'll have room for a couple of us. I could use a bedroom away from my family...

You don't snore do you? (not that anyone else in that house would hear you)

Hmmmm
Coastal Plymouth, MA
Coastal Greenwich, CT
Clearly TB12 Inc is moving illegal concussion water by sea
55b0d9a8371d22c6178b7909-750-485.png

This will be another interesting offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back