PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's true thoughts on Peyton Manning revealed in leaked emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3yzZK2s.jpg

I don't understand why these emails are available for public viewing, and I feel guilty reading the ones posted here....but this email by Brady is awesome. His buddy praises Brady, and Brady replies with a compliment to the entire team. If anyone had doubts that Brady's public respect for his teammates was just lip-service, I guess this settles that thought

I don't understand why these emails are available for public viewing,

Because the NFLPA/Brady filed them as an exhibit to their lawsuit against the NFL. Documents filed in court cases are public records unless they are filed under seal and the judge agrees to keep them under seal. In this case the judge said up front that he was very against documents being sealed. And when the NFLPA/Brady refiled the MN case in NY, they filed everything unsealed.

Ha, Ha, these just made my laugh. Oh, how the crowd is going to roar. Bring it on all haters.

I seem to remember a certain Larry Bird having a few words for Moses Malone and Isiah Thomas. What's wrong with that. Truth is Manning is done.

I always knew Tom thought Peyton was a *****.

I remember this forum having a debate about it. It would be funny to revisit the thread, but who knows where the hell it is or what it was called.

Peyton has never publicly had Tom's back. His comments during #Framegate were reprehensible, and if I didn't already think he was a huge, wilting ***** before, I certainly do now (Okay, so I did before.)

P.S. Sorry for invading your privacy, Tom.

GO PATS

You can talk **** and still have a competitive respect for someone. These emails prove nothing about Brady's true perception of Manning or about their friendship.

I'm sure Manning curses Brady every day. He's probably like, "If I had Belichick I would have won 12 Superbowls! You just freaking lucked out Brady! You spoiled brat! You had it all handed to you! Oh wait...."
Yea, and Brady wishes he could have had some of Manning's receivers.

I always knew Tom thought Peyton was a *****.

I remember this forum having a debate about it. It would be funny to revisit the thread, but who knows where the hell it is or what it was called.

Peyton has never publicly had Tom's back. His comments during #Framegate were reprehensible, and if I didn't already think he was a huge, wilting ***** before, I certainly do now (Okay, so I did before.)

P.S. Sorry for invading your privacy, Tom.

GO PATS

manning's a fraud. the guy orchestrates his celebrations...then pretends he had no idea what was going on. lol

I don't see a single thing that could be taken as a slight. Manning has all but said he has 1-2 years left, and he considered retiring just a few months ago. Brady is saying the last couple of years is the final time they'll have a showdown. If anything, Brady in his messages about Manning takes the high road and downplays the criticism of PM.
...and most importantly, who gives a flying phvck what Five head and his fans think? :)

Where are you guys seeing these leaked emails? Is there a specific article or link?

I saw the article from the Providence Journal re: pool covers, etc, but missed the one in this thread.

Where are you guys seeing these leaked emails? Is there a specific article or link?

I saw the article from the Providence Journal re: pool covers, etc, but missed the one in this thread.

deadspin had some, not sure about others.

You can talk **** and still have a competitive respect for someone. These emails prove nothing about Brady's true perception of Manning or about their friendship.
But there will be a media spin about how tom thinks manning is done.

He's being a lot nicer to Manning than a lot of fans here in Denver are. After that SB and last year's fizzle, Broncos fans realize they're just a year or so away from officially rebuilding. Manning is visibly old and stiff and his competitive attitude is fading as fast as his body (not that he ever came close to having half of Brady's fire in the first place).

Peyton has just enough time left to choreograph a few more celebrations of his meaningless stats. As Maximus said, "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end."

He's being a lot nicer to Manning than a lot of fans here in Denver are. After that SB and last year's fizzle, Broncos fans realize they're just a year or so away from officially rebuilding. Manning is visibly old and stiff and his competitive attitude is fading as fast as his body (not that he ever came close to having half of Brady's fire in the first place).

Peyton has just enough time left to choreograph a few more celebrations of his meaningless stats. As Maximus said, "The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end."

wonder what forehead will do when he breaks the passing record..

Its only a matter of time before this made its way to espn.

I don't see a single thing that could be taken as a slight. Manning has all but said he has 1-2 years left, and he considered retiring just a few months ago. Brady is saying the last couple of years is the final time they'll have a showdown. If anything, Brady in his messages about Manning takes the high road and downplays the criticism of PM.

Of all the great players that I've seen over the years, Tom Brady is the closest to Bobby Orr when it comes to being one of the GOAT and a complete gentleman. I'll take that over a brash Larry Bird type anytime.

I seem to remember a certain Larry Bird having a few words for Moses Malone and Isiah Thomas. What's wrong with that. Truth is Manning is done.

Brady's words were said in private and were a lot less ignorant than some of the stuff we've heard from other Boston greats over the years.

There is definitely something wrong to me with stepping up to a microphone with millions listening and saying things like Bird and others have. It doesn't matter if they're true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes