PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam Released

I made a point…..you’re the moron who failed at comprehension.
Whatever the reason, it is impossible to have a discussion when I have no clue what you are trying to say. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

I said players wouldn’t come here to play with a bad qb. You said Tom Brady.
So either you think players don’t want to play with Tom Brady or just more want to play with Newton.
Both are wrong but you were not close to clear about the point you were trying to make.
it would appear you did so in order to be able to hurl insults. Your childishness is noted.

Whatever the reason, it is impossible to have a discussion when I have no clue what you are trying to say. Is that so difficult for you to understand?

I said players wouldn’t come here to play with a bad qb. You said Tom Brady.
So either you think players don’t want to play with Tom Brady or just more want to play with Newton.
Both are wrong but you were not close to clear about the point you were trying to make.
it would appear you did so in order to be able to hurl insults. Your childishness is noted.
Your idiocy is noted

The study suffers from clear differences in the vaccinated vs. natural immunity group, including comorbities (not controlled for but acknowledged) and only controlling for age, gender and region. This leads the composition of groups being quite different (as noted above urban areas and ultraorthadox groups). It's very easy with this kind of observational study to draw dramatic conclusions that are in fact false. Although the limitations are acknowledged, the conclusions are stated far more confidently than they should be. Doubt it stands as printed if submitted to a reputable journal. Other studies do not point to natural immunity as superior to vaccines.
Plus, this "newly released" study has not been peer-reviewed (where the science is reviewed, fact checked, and vetted by leading experts in the field) which is required for publication in any reputable journal. I agree that it would almost surely be rejected as written in a reputable peer-reviewed journal.

Any posts from the Cam accounts yet?
I saw one where he said to not feel sorry for him. I didnt feel sorry for him, so I did not know how to take it.

Meh.. Fins were in the middle of the pack in both pass and run D.
Everyone is pumping the 'Fins tires all the sudden.

They are a decent but wouldn't put them in the Super Bowl just yet.

Wow wow wow in Bill I Trust LIVES.

Here's my thing, you can be wrong about the virus on here, b/c no politics.

He can be wrong if he wants about getting vaxed as a private citizen, because we presently allow people to do that... whatever your opinion about the wisdom of the law to date.

But that said, if Cam wants to go his own way, not bothering to do what he needs to do to stay in contention, that's taking a steaming dump on the team and the fans.

BB might not see it that way but by hook or by crook, at least he came to the right conclusion.

MAYBE if he were some kinda QB gawd or something, but that would actually set a bad precedent. It's nice that he's also redundant at this point so it's not such a hard decision.

They were 6th in scoring defense
10 of their 16 games were vs teams 18th or worse in scoring offense.

Their D is very average.

Do your homework.

I guess we need more mods here @Ian

i understand people talking bout the vax as it relates directly to Cam, but it’s ridiculous how so many scientists come out to debate studies and offer their expert-opinions in so many threads. It is impossible to ignore and it is ruining the board. I can’t read any more tonight, which sucks because this is a big day.

I guess we need more mods here @Ian

i understand people talking bout the vax as it relates directly to Cam, but it’s ridiculous how so many scientists come out to debate studies and offer their expert-opinions in so many threads. It is impossible to ignore and it is ruining the board. I can’t read any more tonight, which sucks because this is a big day.
Yup. Takes the fun out of the experience and a big part of why I'm here so seldom these days. I step in once in a while for bigger news — like Cam today — and ... this thread. Yeah you can try to ignore those posts but at some point it's tiresome skimming for anything else.

Yup. Takes the fun out of the experience and a big part of why I'm here so seldom these days. I step in once in a while for bigger news — like Cam today — and ... this thread. Yeah you can try to ignore those posts but at some point it's tiresome skimming for anything else.
Yeah, this is nothing compared to another board though. Trust me, its better here than in most places.

10 of their 16 games were vs teams 18th or worse in scoring offense.

Their D is very average.

Do your homework.
I mean I can probably say that about most teams of who they played. There are only 5 teams that are top 5, and usually you dont play all of them.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back