PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can the Belistrator go National?

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Assuming BB doesn’t get a HC gig; some have speculated he could go to the broadcast booth.

Well one twist on that. I don’t think he would necessarily fit on a game-time team. Color or play-by-play. He likely a bit dry and not spontaneous or young enough.

HOWEVER; if he took the Belestrator out and did a half-hour segment before the days games and gave folks things to look for etc….. Ibthink that would be KILLER…..,MUST-SEE TV.
He might just need the straight man. Could he take Zo national?

thoughts?

Assuming BB doesn’t get a HC gig; some have speculated he could go to the broadcast booth.

Well one twist on that. I don’t think he would necessarily fit on a game-time team. Color or play-by-play. He likely a bit dry and not spontaneous or young enough.

HOWEVER; if he took the Belestrator out and did a half-hour segment before the days games and gave folks things to look for etc….. Ibthink that would be KILLER…..,MUST-SEE TV.

thoughts?
Parks And Recreation No GIF

thoughts?
Bill isn't a guy who is going to call games, but he would be great in a pre-game capacity. Perhaps something like this could fit in there. Maybe team up with Gronk & Brady on FOX?

I'd watch for sure. Doesn't have to be pre-game....can be mid-week post-game break downs.

Reactions: Ian

thoughts?
I agree with this ... too many nerds hung up on new metrics .. and that is fine as a weighted measure ...
but Belichick is still a great coach ... sees the game in the trenches. I remember one time he said something
like even if the other team knew what was coming ... execution would still prevail and he was spot on.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back