PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cannon Activated, Ventrone Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel bad for Ross. If it weren't for NE, he'd need to find a "real job".

Plus : my gut tells me that Cannon's upside is more pronounced than Ventrone's.

I was very surprised the NFL did not go to a 60-man roster when they made the last deal. With the high amount of injuries it makes so much sense for the better teams to have 60.

I am starting to feel sorry for Ventrone. But I am happy for Cannon.

what is there to be sorry about... dude is making a great 6 figure salary to be a practice dummy and a spot starter. I hope we NEVER see him back on the 53 this yr. why??? b/c it would mean a significant injury took place w/ in our weak secondary. We are not very deep. No Ventrone is a GOOD thing b/c it means we are healthy.:rocker:

healthy in the relative perspective. FU injury bug

Last edited:
I personally think at this point he is in on the running joke with BB.

It's like Brady-shoulder and the new version which i think will keep happening Green-Ellis-toe

It may indeed make sense for the best teams to have 60 man rosters. It doesn't follow that it it best for all the teams, or for a majority. The current system allows weaker teams to have an opportunity to sign an additional 84 players from the top 12 teams.

I was very surprised the NFL did not go to a 60-man roster when they made the last deal. With the high amount of injuries it makes so much sense for the better teams to have 60.

Last edited:
* The Gronkowskis are a few notches below the Winslows and several notches below the Matthewses.

PSSST... I think it's Matthii :)

Bummer for the kid. He played well this past weekend and has incredible hair. He'll be back in a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back