PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2023 - 2024 Discussion

This is what I mean by Hauser complementing the offense more than Brown when he plays with that type of spacing with the star players.

The Celtics are now 9-0 without Brown this season with an avg victory >20 ppg.

They’re a better team without him. Period. It may be counterintuitive but it’s true. Go watch Moneyball if you’re struggling with this fact. Better yet, read it.

Murray went off for 44, the 08 celtics took pride and locked guys up. I want springer in the rotation he LOCKS guys up.
He got hot at the end but he also missed 26 shots. 18-44.

Celtics magic number to clinch the best record in the league down to 2

Probably the last regular season game of note tonight. Thunder in town and the Celtics clinch best record with a win

Probably the last regular season game of note tonight. Thunder in town and the Celtics clinch best record with a win

I think tonight's game is going to be the best barometer of what we can expect in the playoffs.

Please - no iso-ball in the end!

Murray went off for 44, the 08 celtics took pride and locked guys up. I want springer in the rotation he LOCKS guys up.
lets bench White then.

lets bench White then.
Being in the rotation doesn't mean benching a starter.. I means if a guy on another teams going off and your starting guards can't slow him then put in someone who will... it's not unheard of...

I think tonight's game is going to be the best barometer of what we can expect in the playoffs.

Please - no iso-ball in the end!
Another thing of Note. We have a great team by all means.. but for some reason we just do not do well with the powers in the west coast, OKC, Denver, LAC, I don't know what it is... one of these 3 will be in the finals.

Another thing of Note. We have a great team by all means.. but for some reason we just do not do well with the powers in the west coast, OKC, Denver, LAC, I don't know what it is... one of these 3 will be in the finals.
Think Minnesota has a better chance than the Clippers. But agreed it will probably be Denver, with Oklahoma having a shot, particularly with homecourt advantage

Think Minnesota has a better chance than the Clippers. But agreed it will probably be Denver, with Oklahoma having a shot, particularly with homecourt advantage
As great as joker is.. I don't know why teams font take him out the game.. pressure him, be physical with him.. let someone else beat you..

As great as joker is.. I don't know why teams font take him out the game.. pressure him, be physical with him.. let someone else beat you..
Teams try, he's just really really good. Double him he'll find the open man. Just a great player

Teams try, he's just really really good. Double him he'll find the open man. Just a great player
Oh definitely he is.. but can be contained.. whenever I saw teams be physical with him he gets out of wack.. he's more dangerous as a passer in my opinion.

Being in the rotation doesn't mean benching a starter.. I means if a guy on another teams going off and your starting guards can't slow him then put in someone who will... it's not unheard of...
I really don't know what you mean. You are all over the place.

for some reason we just do not do well with the powers in the west coast, OKC, Denver, LAC, I don't know what it is
They're just better teams. Apart from the Bucks, there isn't a team in the East the Celtics should struggle with. The West's top teams aren't teams the Celtics can beat easily by 30, so....they lose

It's an interesting game tonight for sure. Okc's on a back-to-back, but they need the game more than the Celtics. Celtics should take care of business. We'll see

I wasn't aware of Oklahoma's injury situation, this game isn't as interesting as I thought it was going to be :/

Watched the 2nd half. Enjoyed it.
Don't give a F if SGA was out.
C's have played plenty of games with one or more of their top guys out.
I'll take the win. I agree with what Tatum said post-game- you gotta enjoy the process even though your sights are set on the ultimate prize.
They are fun to watch 95% of the time.
We all know about the crunchtime troubles. But what they're doing this year is awesome.
Makes me wish I was still back in my hometown and could go to the Garden on the regular. Their home game record is going to be one of the all-time best in nba history. That means something. 'Specially if you're forkin' over big bucks to be there live.

Watched the 2nd half. Enjoyed it.
Don't give a F if SGA was out.
C's have played plenty of games with one or more of their top guys out.
I'll take the win. I agree with what Tatum said post-game- you gotta enjoy the process even though your sights are set on the ultimate prize.
They are fun to watch 95% of the time.
We all know about the crunchtime troubles. But what they're doing this year is awesome.
Makes me wish I was still back in my hometown and could go to the Garden on the regular. Their home game record is going to be one of the all-time best in nba history. That means something. 'Specially if you're forkin' over big bucks to be there live.
Yep. It's definitely been a fun season

Also, if my math is right, if they win their remaining six games by an average of 17 points I believe they'll have the highest point differential in NBA history (don't hold me to this)

Pritchard just killin' da Kings.
He got game.
It's between him and Big Al for best player off the bench. That's a very close call. Both bigtime valuable.
He's 6'1" but a good defender. He can handle anyone up to 6'4" sometimes 6'5" because of both his quickness and his toughness/physicality.
He's got the best handle on the team and there's nobody even close. Not DWhite, not Jrue.
But he brings a nonstop energizer bunny energy, that gets the team going. But Big Al is also invaluable. I love both of em.
The C's top 7 player rotation is unmatched in the nba

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back