PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chiefs are officially the new us.

wake me the NFL changes the RULES to combat KC and when Mahomes has to get by two multiple SB winning quarterbacks in his own conference. it's ********. Mahomes literally has no competition in the AFC.

Spags has 5 rings. Mahomes has 3. Reid has 3. They can't bury the ghosts of Brady and Bill fast enough. They just spent 4 hours kicking dirt on their graves.

Spags has 5 rings. Mahomes has 3. Reid has 3. They can't bury the ghosts of Brady and Bill fast enough. They just spent 4 hours kicking dirt on their graves.
I think Brady will be remembered/revered/treated well as time passes. Bill…not a sure as he kind of made his own bed with the way he spoke to people for 25 years.

Reid is 5 wins away from catching Bill's 31 playoff wins record. He'll be 66 in a month. Unless he retires (doubtful), he can easily catch him in 2 seasons.

There ain't no Peyton Manning to win a few AFC Championships either, Joe Burrow can't stay healthy, Lamar doesn't turn up in the playoffs and the Chiefs are in the Bills head.

Everyone else in the AFC are massively unproven or just suck.

They’re half of us / one of our two decades. 50% is still easily failing
These fools might match what the Pats did over 20 plus years in maybe 10-12 seasons if Reid sticks around. Nobody else in the AFC knows how to win big games.

Not a fan of the whiney kermit but they are talented.

These fools might match what the Pats did over 20 plus years in maybe 10-12 seasons if Reid sticks around. Nobody else in the AFC knows how to win big games.

Reid will not be sticking around nearly long enough.

so far brady and burrow are the only ones with the nuts to beat mahomes.

unfortunately toms gone and burrows o line was decimated last year, then he got hurt this year right as they were catching fire
Game managers vs. Killers.

You need a guy with huge nuts and a big arm to go out there vs Mahomes.

Pick a QB at 3.

They’re inevitable. The league is now at their mercy.

Sucks to see someone else do what we did, but here we are.

They haven't even done something that the Steelers didn't already do.

If Patrick gets to 6 then we talk.

Otherwise its just a nice run that stalled out.

This Superbowl is the perfect example (as if we needed it) as to why you dont want a game manager at QB ..and you want a killer at QB (not the #81 but the on the playing field type).

Pick a QB at 3 please.
Abso-****ing-lutely. I’m sorry but the Justin Fields esque-idea can eat a big pile of **** IMO.

Take a swing at Maye or Daniels.

They have a shot to three peat
Nobody in the AFC is good enough
Yeah ... the Ravens kind of shot their wad ...

Abso-****ing-lutely. I’m sorry but the Justin Fields esque-idea can eat a big pile of **** IMO.

Take a swing at Maye or Daniels.
If we get Maye...psh.

I'm breaking the headboard of our bed that night. Guaranteed.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back